Road to War - Historical

Thanks for the feedback.

1) Not really to worried about Spain
2) England - yes they research too fast.
3) Naval Mines are really a waste of time. I tried making them invisble and the ships just sailed over them. And when they were enabled the entire allied fleet suicided itself on them.
4) Commandoes can't capture cities as per design and fact. They can be used to attack Fortress and a stronger in it.
5) Events, you can set the frequency in CIV4EraInfos.

I have learnt a lot of new tricks in my development of SP1 and will work on 1.05 along the lines of my last post.

I can't play Rtw Historical in hot seat and i really want to but every time i start the game and go to hot seat the scenario (rtw-h) isnt there. But if i click on the worldbuildersave i can play single player. Any ideas to fix this?

Check the path it should be Mods\The Road to War.

Also if you are using Win 7/Vista it should be installed like below (see my sig for details)

C:\GAMES\CIV4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\The Road to War\Public.

Ok. I fixed it. And i 've only played 1 turn and i can tell you that this is the best wwII Mod ever. Thanks!!!!

Just for flavour, however, when there are two there is an affect

Hello I play civ 4 for a while and i didn´t understand yet how can I play with the peoples republic of china...
Can you tell me how to meke it????

Hello,
Sorry if this has been covered but I didn't want to read the previous 33 pages this
morning.

I am playing the 1939 'open' scenario as the Germans. (Civ4 Complete Package) When I
view the Military adviser screen I get the screen but no units. Combat experience
shows and works. But no units for my or any other countries. Do I need to add a
patch?

I am enjoying the scenario.

Thanks,
Mark

You need to turn off "stack attack" - in ...

\...Mods\The Road to War\Assets\XML\GlobalDefinesAlt.xml

and change the "1" to a "0"

Code:
	<Define>
		<DefineName>DCM_STACK_ATTACK</DefineName>
		<iDefineIntVal>[B]1[/B]</iDefineIntVal>
	</Define>

to

Code:
	<Define>
		<DefineName>DCM_STACK_ATTACK</DefineName>
		<iDefineIntVal>[B]0[/B]</iDefineIntVal>
	</Define>

Thanks it took a lot of effort ... I still play it as well ;)

Top Bottom