Roads with small buildings

Keroro

Dororo: Ninja Frog
It's not 100% perfect by any means, but the attached file will give you some small buildings around your roads. You need to drop it into the conquests/ art/terrain/ folder, but back up the original first.

Some tips if you're using these:
Like with the industrial sprawl graphics these can prevent you from seeing what is underneath very easily. Irrigation and mines can sometimes get lost.
If you're using these accross a wide swathe of tiles then you can start to see recurring patterns, so I prefer to make sure that some terrains are set to impassable (or un-roadable) when using these. This cuts down on the recurring patterns.

As I said, I don't consider this to be 'finished', so if you spot any problems or a way to improve then please let me know.

Credits - Many thanks to Civinator as main concept guy, and to many others who posted in this thread. I believe that the majority of the buildings used are from the civ 3 graphics themselves, if you spot something that's yours and want recognition then just drop me a PM/post here.

Attachments

• roads.pcx
    441.6 KB · Views: 552
Thank you very much Keroro. :thanx: This is an important graphics file and any further progress in it is more than welcome.

Thank you for thanking me everyone. I'm really busy at work at the moment, but try to check in on CFC everyday at least once.

If anyone wants to suggest improvements or even take the file and mess around with it a bit then feel free.

Top Bottom