Robi's Rowdy Riding Roughnecks

I totally agree with you we should land at other sites than the major landing. We need an Avalanche too. Though we reverse the order and land in the south first and follow up in the north.

As far as I can see we should be able to land 8 MWs in the north carried on 4 Galleys approx. 4-6 turns after the initial landing. About four turns to travel there from LF.

I totally agree with you we should land at other sites than the major landing. We need an Avalanche too. Though we reverse the order and land in the south first and follow up in the north.

As far as I can see we should be able to land 8 MWs in the north carried on 4 Galleys approx. 4-6 turns after the initial landing. About four turns to travel there from LF.

Thats sounds perfect.

It really depends how fast we can get through the core with the main attack. If it goes well and we can land troops in other areas of the island to speed up sabers demise.

I think if we can get through it with minimal losses we can launch the attack on the council quickly, giving them minimal time to prepare their defences.

Given the info wotan gather from the last turn there is a good chance we may not have a landing spot in the SW.

This may mean we have to head in from the north first which doesn't help, but here is an idea.

1. We can land about half way down and keep the element of surprise. This spot would hopefully be close enough to the core for them to look to intercept, so it has to be big enough too. Then when we have the chance land on point 2.

Points 3, 4a, 4b are there once we are into the core with the main force to start sweeping up the outer cities.

We would probably need 5 boats for point 1 while waiting for point 2 to open up with the boats we already have there

it's apparent to me that they are attempting to block all landings to their continent. which is smart as they wouldn't need any more military and can last until people get marines. Not a bad strategy but we need to beat to an open landing spot. I would suggest that we land where we can as soon as we can with what we currently have.

my guess is that there will be ABSOLUTELY ZERO landing opportunities anywhere near the core. If they have at least 2 brain cells that core would have been sealed off a few centuries ago.

Spot 1 is 10+ turns away probably around 15 turns so I would say that is a no. Won't fly!

A big landing around 2 and definitely 4a is possible in the near future and even sooner than initially planned at the mountain gems. that would get my vote. They have no chance of getting info on the ships sitting SE of 2 with only Curraghs at their disposal. Only way they can know that is if they have a mole in our ranks.

In my opinion, we need to stop kitty(think of the other word for kitty)-footing around and show ourselves and get it on. I don't think that it's a surprise that we are going after them. settling their 1-tilers pretty much blew that cover

Spot 1 is 10+ turns away probably around 15 turns so I would say that is a no. Won't fly!

A big landing around 2 and definitely 4a is possible in the near future and even sooner than initially planned at the mountain gems. that would get my vote. They have no chance of getting info on the ships sitting SE of 2 with only Curraghs at their disposal. Only way they can know that is if they have a mole in our ranks.

Ok what if we set a galley down to around spot 2, them move it around towards 4a, that way it would look like it was returning home from exploration.
It would follow the blue arrow route.

If we see lots of troops then a northern landing will have to do. Then hopefully they panic and open a door for us

I think that if you could send any new boats either to the western side or to the north. Land as soon as possible with those and leave the horde of our troops where they are and wait for an opening. They would likely pull troops when/if we start taking cities.

Anywhere the road network isn't fully connected gives our galley a movement advantage so even if on the first go we are blocked off we could still sail around it.

Top Bottom