1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Robotech game online

Discussion in 'All Other Games' started by cromagnon, Jan 20, 2003.

1. cromagnon

cromagnon Chieftain

Here's a fun game that requires flash on your browser. For those of you who remember the Robotech series, it's a great piece of nostalgia. Veritech Ace

2. GenghisK

GenghisK ...

Of course everybody does. There's also a PSX game called Robotech battlecry... I could grab it. But nevertheless I'm more a fan of Gundam :)

3. cromagnon

cromagnon Chieftain

Nah, I heard Battlecry was crap. But I'm not a console gamer, and I haven't played it, so I can't tell you anything objective about it. I'm happy with VA. I can't wait for him to make VA2, though.

BTW, I think a chunk of the forum members are too young to remember Robotech when it first aired in the US (1984, I think).