Robots

How bout some giant robots..like Gundams or something? I've always been dying to have a future era based on Mobile Suit Gundam or the anime mecha genre. What do you think?

As said Lib Spit, practically everything I make is a conversion. I'd need some kind of source mesh to work off of. There are actually a couple of mech units in the database somewhere. They were the only robot like units on the database for awhile :p

Oooh! One New Vegas civilisation coming up! Ideally I'd use the Securitron, but you didn't make that and the Sentry Bot is fine as well.

Awesome work!

I think you need an account,

then when you click on the picture link that takes you to this screen:

you hit the box circled with 1 next to it, then the download icon should ungrey allowing you to click on it and begin the download.

Hope that helps. Unless theres something else going on.

Thanks everyone :D Don't worry at some point I'll make a securitron unit.
Ach, too late. :p

The Sentry Bot is a Mechanized Infantry that is immune to first strikes, immune to nuclear attacks, and that can detect Spies.
The RobCo Facility is a factory with only +10% production, but also +10% gold and +10% science. Power doesn't increase the production by 50%, but instead, increases both production and commerce by 25%.

Now, you could make a nice ancient pirate ship... :p

On another note, why are Civilization IV's screenshots of such a horrible quality? Can I improve that?

Kind of ironic since Mr. House was either unable to detect legion agents in New Vegas or simply didn't care about their presence.
How do you mean? He let the Legion be to dissuade the NCR from taking over New Vegas.

How do you mean? He let the Legion be to dissuade the NCR from taking over New Vegas.

I mean that there were multiple legion spies, frumentarii, within the New Vegas Strip. Not that Securitrons are incapable of detecting the Legion within the Mojave in general :lol: Those would be some bad sensors.

Hope that helps. Unless theres something else going on.

Got it working thanks :D Unfortunately most of the files are Max format meaning they require 3ds Max to open. Fortunately there was one file which was using an OBJ format. Just need to decimate it and rig it and it should be good to go.

Top Bottom