Rock & Roll.. with Custom Bands Music tracks.

Zyxpsilon

Running Spider
Title... I suppose this may get a bit trickier than it seems.

Ever since listening to the common placeholder "Song" for every Rock-Bands we ship around to gain Tourism -- multiple times over by now.. i've been thinking out-loud to my monitor.. yelling stuff like Let-There-Be-Rock for my renamed but still favorite AC/DC during their world-tour gameplay gimmicks!

So my appeal to anyone skilled & willing enough to pull that off, please evaluate the coding tasks to be done.

Creating a pool of various popular song-snippets, sticking to a short 10/15 (+?) seconds, providing a formal dataset from suggested sources (Deep Purple, ABBA, Led Zeppelin, many..many..many more!) by players, etc.
Let's go... true party ahead. :banana:

I have yet to reach the point of making rock bands. For nostalgia with me I would love to see this, I have been playing civ since 1998 or I am 64 years old! :lol: I listen to India Mantras and chants these days mostly but good ole' rock and roll is my mainstay. I meditate each day why I listen to mantras. Rock and roll is played whenever we are on a trip. Thanks for this idea and now please someone pick it up! :thumbsup::hug:

Top Bottom