Role in the History Series Preview

Sandris

Happiness to everybody

Some time ago I`ve started to make leaderheads for mods and scenarios that I play. I think it`s time to bring them all together and present them to those who may find them useful ...

Here`s the preview of the work, which is already done (except for the pedia images).
I hope to post all of them soon ... :)

Trajan
The Emperor of Rome
(53-117)

Pictish Warrior Queen

Richard I "The Lionheart"
King of England
(1157-1199)

Edward of Woodstock "The Black Prince"
The Prince of Wales, England
(1330-1376)

Oliver Cromwell
The Lord Protector of England, Scotland and Ireland
(1599-1658)

George II
The King of Great Britain and Ireland
(1683-1760)

Joan of Arc
"The Maid of Orleans", France
(1412-1431)

Louis XIV "Le Roi-Soleil"
The King of France and Navarre
(1638-1715)

Armand de Richelieu
Cardinal-Duke, Chief-Minister of France
(1585-1642)

Napoleon Bonaparte
The Emperor of France
(1769-1821)

Svyatoslav
The Prince of Kiev, Rus
(935-972)

Alexander Nevsky
The Grand Prince of Novgorod and Vladimir, Rus
(1220-1263)

Ivan the Terrible
The Tsar of Russia
(1530-1584)

Peter the Great
The Emperor of Russia
(1672-1725)

Hernando Cortes

The Marquis, Conquistador, Spanish Empire
(1485-1547)

to be continued ...

Last edited:
yes, indeed .....so many beauties, but trajan looks so childish....it would only add to the optimism of the game - excellent job - maybe some small units bassed on these figure, would it be worth to try, since you have textures , heads, and so on already done...hmmm?

very nice work Sandris ,:goodjob: , and im well impressed :)

Thank you for your time and hard work , keep it up :)

Sandris, ovations! :) Even if I saw some of them some time ago ;) , they're great. And I have the same hope as Ares - anyway, I'll ask: will these leaderheads have 4-era presence, or a single?

Thank you all. :)

trajan looks so childish....it would only add to the optimism of the game - excellent job - maybe some small units bassed on these figure, would it be worth to try, since you have textures , heads, and so on already done...hmmm?

Jerry, maybe I`ll modify Trajan a lil` bit in order to look older. As for King units, I don`t exclude their appearance in the future too.

Extremely impressive!
Especially the clothing and props. Did you make them yourself?

Shiro, the majority are not mine. Some of them are just a combination of primitive props. If you`ll need some of them, PM me.

On the whole, I'm impressed. There's a number of these that haven't been done by anyone else and are excellent.

Rob, it`s my turn to thank you for yor help and very useful tutorial. :)

Wow, perfect job! I wish these were 4-era...

And I have the same hope as Ares - anyway, I'll ask: will these leaderheads have 4-era presence, or a single?

Ares, Wolfshade, at the moment these leaderheads are single-era ones, but I could extend some of them to four-era version, taking in account your proposals.

BTW, in order to work faster, I`ll be glad to get any help on making pedia images for leaderheads and palette issues.

You little devil, hiding all these leaderheads! ;) Very nice work, Sandris. And yes, some very nice props there. I really like the Cortes LH a lot! :goodjob:

BTW, in order to work faster, I`ll be glad to get any help on making pedia images for leaderheads and palette issues.
I have to see if I can find the Photoshop files I used for my static LH's, but I'd be glad to help with the pcx's. You've already done the only parts of LH making I can't do :)

Top Bottom