Role Play Challenge, The Next Generation: Sid Meier, The Civilized Tyrant

What? Did you expected mad to spell right? :lol: BTW mine is wrong too, but who cares ;)

I just thought it was funny.

Mad, are you going to just destroy shaka, or will you go against Zara too?

EDIT: at the same time

No wars right now. I was hoping Zara was after Justinian, perhaps he's after Mehmed.

As far as upcomings war I prefer to focus on taking out Shaka while weakening Zara. If I can finish it with one massive war that's fine. I am expecting Wang to be the last foe in this game unless he falls to Zara.

Every day it is a pleasure to read this one. Never seen such a massive war. Keep it going mad. Brilliant brilliant brilliant :)

Now... secureing those colonies to the left of the motherland is a minor task... but doing it is crucial... we dont want any rouge raids from there... now i'd say... take on Shaka and go for the head: Zara... In my games i allways go for the strongest first :)... the heavier they are... the harder they fall :)

No wars right now. I was hoping Zara was after Justinian, perhaps he's after Mehmed.

As far as upcomings war I prefer to focus on taking out Shaka while weakening Zara. If I can finish it with one massive war that's fine. I am expecting Wang to be the last foe in this game unless he falls to Zara.

"You remember when I said I'd kill you last?" "Y-yeah?!" "I lied." "W-waaaaaaugh..."

"You remember when I said I'd kill you last?" "Y-yeah?!" "I lied." "W-waaaaaaugh..."

Speaking of which, an interesting turn of events occurred in the next segment so things may not progress as I originally planned. Nothing really bad for us, just different.

Speaking of which, an interesting turn of events occurred in the next segment so things may not progress as I originally planned. Nothing really bad for us, just different.

Ah well, you know what they say "A change is as good as a rest"

Its cool to see all the worlds powers assembled under Zara, except Wang. Why doesn't anyone want to be his friend!

I love that your running Vassalage, so would we each just be Nobles/Princes of each of our domains, answering to the supreme and Immortal Sid? Or is this a Deity game?

Its cool to see all the worlds powers assembled under Zara, except Wang. Why doesn't anyone want to be his friend!

I love that your running Vassalage, so would we each just be Nobles/Princes of each of our domains, answering to the supreme and Immortal Sid? Or is this a Deity game?

It's an emperor game! Between Vassalage/Thoecracy/Pentagon all Jewish cities are producing 3 promotion units! KMadCandy is actually producing nala warships at Combat V and Blitz!!!!!

The Zara Alliance has already fallen apart, That's the "Surprise" I mentioned.

It's an emperor game! Between Vassalage/Thoecracy/Pentagon all Jewish cities are producing 3 promotion units! KMadCandy is actually producing nala warships at Combat V and Blitz!!!!!

The Zara Alliance has already fallen apart, That's the "Surprise" I mentioned.

this is madness... KMaDCandy is a Bismarck assembly line xD

One suggestion - when you get to (or near) the end, can you post screenshots of the "best" cities - ie. you mention KMadCandy here, but I'm sure there's tons of others who have some pretty insane things going for them. As well as maybe any units you've developed into beasts.

As far as cities, I may do that however the world is being plagued by massive amounts of global warming each turn, Sid's empire usually has 5-10 "events". I would not be surprised to see alot of cities crashing due to deserts popping up.

Now here is an idea.
Make us a mod against global warming. Or include it in the next big unoficial patch.
Anyone else feel like that

This game is just so impressive.
I admire your stamina. :)

Top Bottom