Role Play Challenge, TNG: It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World!

EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!! :):):):) Thx for all the posters in this thread also for their shadow games. This was mad mad mad. Cheers.

Thanks for a very entertaing read! 40-hour conquest game - now we know why Genghis does that neck-stretch thing he does.

Great game and great shadows!
I love reading through the RPCs (*cough* while at work) :D

40 hours! I don't think I could have done that.

Great job!

40 hours... that's enormous amount of dedication

You all do have to understand I do have the game going and then do other things like make dinner, go out with the family, etc.... without quiting. Just to set the record straight there!

You all do have to understand I do have the game going and then do other things like make dinner, go out with the family, etc.... without quiting. Just to set the record straight there!

Maybe hit Pause on the keyboard when you get up as to stop the timer. Might give everyone a better idea how long it actually takes. Your dedication isn't a question here, more dedicated than I. :worship::worship:

I looked at screenshots from TheMeInTeam - post #3, first page.
When he lost Great Wall race, it was building in both his cities - Tenocht and Washington.
How is it possible - I thought you can build wonder in one city only ???

I looked at screenshots from TheMeInTeam - post #3, first page.
When he lost Great Wall race, it was building in both his cities - Tenocht and Washington.
How is it possible - I thought you can build wonder in one city only ???

You can only build a wonder in one city at a time. Nothing prevents you from building a bit of it somewhere, deleting it from the build queue, and starting it somewhere else. Then when it's completed somewhere all the cities with bits of it cash in.

Top Bottom