Roll To Dodge 4: Mall Madness!

kill fire, Seon, and I never waited for anyone.

Sorry about that, I was away for the weekend.

I still flee from Paco Tell.

I try to use whatever equipment inside the shop to change the T-Virus so that it imbued people with superpowers instead of zombifying them.
5: You somehow, without using any advanced chemical equipment, manage to change the T-Virus so that it gives superpowers to the people instead of zombifying them.

I search the 100-year-old newspapers for articles about Teddy Roosevelt.
2: You find an article about Franklin Delano Roosevelt's nomination as Vice-President of the United States of America.

I leave this store and go to military surplus. I expect it to be full of tanks and guns I can buy.
3: Ancient Military Surplus has many swords, armours, mall chains and a brass cannon with the letters TANSTAAFL engraved on it.
6: There is no noise around, but you somehow feel the weight of the years fall on you.
SPECIAL! Owner of Ancient Military Surplus!

I run down rhawn before he has the chance to escape my lust-comic-restricted range.
2: You don't even get near rhawn as you try to run him down.
kill fire's shop attacks you.
ROLL TO DODGE!
1: The comics scratch you so many times it actually hurts. (-3 HP)

I jump inside Winston's open passenger door as he tries to run me down.
6: You manage to get into the driver's seat and take the driver's wheel. Now, you can try to control Winston Hughes' actions.
Winston's body protects you from the attacks of the shop.

I use the information of have gained about Batman's weaponry to upgrade the stores defenses.
6: Your shop becomes more deadly as the defenses are upgraded to incredible levels. Now, it shoots many lasers and batarangs at those near the shop.

I push someone (I don't really care who, as long as it's not me) in front of Trolley the First.
4: You manage to push someone in the front of Trolley the First.
ROLL TO DODGE!
Choxorn: 1
bestrfcplayer: 5
kill fire: Automatic 5
Winston Hughes: Automatic 5
rhawn: Automatic 5
Catharsis: Automatic 5
Seon: Automatic 5
DarthNader: 4
Bratmon: Automatic 5
Rheinmetall: Automatic 5
Choxorn falls in front of Trolley the First and gets hit by it. (-3 HP)
(OOC: The Automatics are because they are impossible to reach)

I convince the demonic kittens to join me with the promise of even better demonic wool thread balls.
3: The demonic kittens don't pay any attention to your attempts at negotiating and attempt to scratch you some more.
ROLL TO DODGE!
3: The cats scratch you successfully. (-2 HP)
This happens before you get pushed in front of the trolley.

I stop civplayah from pushing someone infont of Trolley the First, because I am a superhero.
1: Not only don't you prevent civplayah from pushing someone in front of Trolley the First, but you fall in front of it as well.
ROLL TO DODGE!
3: You get hit by the trolley (-2 HP)

Search the comic book for how to summon the League of Extrodinary Gentlemen so they may rid the world of the massive demon in the library.
3: You don't find any clues on how to summon the LEG. You finally remember that they aren't a summoning, but they only go where there is danger. :facepalm:

Sorry about that, I was away for the weekend.

I still flee from Paco Tell.
6-1=5: You finally get out of Paco Tell.

I inject the changed T-Virus into myself

I attempt to get the demonic kittens to join me, and do some cool tricks with the sword to help convince them of my awesomeness.

I arm myself with a dagger, and a crossbow.

I enter the Pharmacy store in the hopes of finding something for my pain.

I enter a store called Armed Defence. I hope to find wepons that will protect me from harm, and a state of the art security system.

Just a note to Milarqui- rhawn has self-terminatedpermbanned, so he's presumably quit this game.

I throw away the FDR articles and keep looking for Teddy Roosevelt ones.

EDIT: No, wait, scratch that, this should be enough. I take the plushy (which we'll say is a Teddy) off my left leg and combine it with the article about Franklin Roosevelt, thus bringing Teddy Roosevelt back to life!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Milar, can we move on? :whip:

I inject the changed T-Virus into myself
4: You inject the changed T-Virus into yourself, but it doesn't make any effect. Looks like your body's chemistry annuls the changes in the T-Virus that would have given other people superpowers.

I attempt to get the demonic kittens to join me, and do some cool tricks with the sword to help convince them of my awesomeness.
1: The demonic kittens are, from now on, your complete enemies. Nothing you do will stop them from trying to kill you, save their own death or some demonic wool thread balls. The kittens attack you.
SPECIAL! Demonic Kittens' Enemy!
ROLL TO DODGE!
6: You kill half the kittens by halving them in two with your katana.

I arm myself with a dagger, and a crossbow.
6: You find a ever-sharpened dagger and a crossbow able to shoot arrows at a quick pace and that never runs out of them (basically, an ancient submachine gun with unlimited ammo).
ITEMS! Ever-Sharpened Dagger, Unlimited Submachine Crossbow!

I affectionately pet Trolley.
1: Trolley thinks that you have attempted to hit him and he hits you before.
ROLL TO DODGE!
6: You step back on time and admonish Trolley when you only tried to pet him. Trolley promises never to try and hit you again.

I retreat back to We Is Not Mobsters and set the defenses to attack anyone who I deem a threat.
6: When you enter We Is Not Mobsters, several people that look like the hunter you found when you entered the shop appear and immediately build a barricade and set up several defensive positions. All the hunters are armed with an elephant gun.

I read a comic about Rupie Hugh and his gang of mystery solving cartoon teenagers.
6: You find a comic about Rupie High and his gang of mystery solving cartoon teenagers. You suddenly realise that you are a better detective than them.
SPECIAL! Great Detective! You can solve mysteries just by looking at the proofs!

I enter the Pharmacy store in the hopes of finding something for my pain.
1-1=0: You enter the shop that says Pharmacy Store, but the front was a front: in fact, everything inside this looks like having being extracted from films like Hostel or Saw.
2-1=0: You are grabbed from behind and you are strapped to a weird machine. The man who has done this tells you that the machine will kill you unless you find a way to get out. And you are still in pain from being hit on the groin.

I enter a store called Armed Defence. I hope to find wepons that will protect me from harm, and a state of the art security system.
5: You enter the store Armed Defence, and find it full of weapons that will protect you from harm.
4: The state of the art security system hasn't detected you... yet. It may take it a few seconds till it does.

I throw away the FDR articles and keep looking for Teddy Roosevelt ones.

EDIT: No, wait, scratch that, this should be enough. I take the plushy (which we'll say is a Teddy) off my left leg and combine it with the article about Franklin Roosevelt, thus bringing Teddy Roosevelt back to life!!!!!!!!!!!
5: You pull out the plushy from your left leg and, by some magical method man will never be able to understand, Cthulhu is able to create a Teddy Roosevelt plushy that has Teddy Roosevelt's soul in it.
SPECIAL! Loses Plushy on Left Leg!
ITEM! Living Teddy Roosevelt Plushy!

I transfer my consciousness into rhawn's now-vacant body.

4: You manage to transfer your consciousness into rhawn's vacant body. You don't seem to be able to move his body, though.
ITEMS! Sledgehammer, No-Gas Blunted Chainsaw!
SPECIAL! Loses Monster Truck, Lust-Powered Motor, Lust Gas, No Tires, You've Lost Your Phone, No Passenger Door!
SPECIAL! Can't Move!

GOD OF DICE WRATH!
The God of Dice is angry with some people for not doing anything. Therefore, from now on, anyone that doesn't take an action will be subjected to his wrath (or not!)

rhawn: 1!
As you are kicked out of your body, your soul finds its way into a anthropomorphic kitten which is facing a Plasmoid, which is being searched for in 18 Galactic Sectors and gives more Treasure for each Bounty Hunter that defeats him. The Plasmoid scorches you, burns you, fries you, sets you on fire, ignites you, sets you on fire again, sears you, flames you, scalds you, carbonizes you, cremates you, chars you, roasts you, grills you, boils you, fries you again and explodes you. You die. Then he steps on you. Then he laughs.
-27 HP (DEAD!)
Achievement: First Death!

EDIT: Sorry for before, but when I started to write this I hadn't seen Winston had already put up his action. As for the GOD OF DICE WRATH! section, I intend to put it on so that you put up your actions fast. The first that recognises from where the plasmoid comes gets a 1-turn invulnerability card!

I try to alter the virus so that it works to my body chemistry as well

Top Bottom