Roll to Dodge: 7

Omega124

Challenging Fate
Yes, I'm creating 7 because 6 failed E-P-I-C-L-L-Y, and,, not seeing another orthodox RTD in awhile (There are currently 2 unorthodox ones going around), I shall start the new thread. Why? Because the Kool-Aid Man is red.

Rules:

(If you played one game, you can skip this section)

Roll to Dodge consists of you guys telling me an action you want to do (EG: Find a weapon). I Roll a 20-sided Die (Really just me using the random Number generator on the old site), and then I, using the numbers, tell you the results of the action! An attack by an NPC to a player gets a free defence roll (EG: If X summons a Mudkip and it attacks Y, Y gets a free defence roll. If X attacks directly, Y does not get a free defence roll). The goal is to be the last one to survive, but you can make one Alliance each (AKA You don't have to kill that one person).

Results:

1 : Unbelievably total failure. Action WILL backfire.
2-4 : Failure, with penalty
5-7 : Marginal failure with possible penalty
8-10 : Failure, no penalty
11-13 : Straightforward success
14-16 : Success, with possible bonus
17-19 : Success, with circumstantial bonus
20 : MAXIMUM POWER. Guaranteed success, with added bonus.

Plot:

(Don't skip this section. It's vitally important)

You were randomly thrown into a boarding school for reasons unknown. All people who joined, including some random students, are human. Everyone else is a vampire, and not of those Twilight ones, either. They're out for your BLOOD! All the classes are over, and your in a pickle. All the doors, including the dorms, are locked. So your in a hallway for bloodthirsy creatures who must feast on you to survive, and you have no where to hide. They think the mortals will be easy to kill, but you guys can...

ROLL TO DODGE!!!

Yes, that WAS unbelievably corny, please don't kill me.

Stats!

Double A
300 hp
Conditions
None!
Modifiers
None!
Items
Uber Shuriken/Lightning gun
Commendations
1st Joiner
First to die
Mod's Pity

TheLastOne36
300 hp
Conditions
Naked (More susceptible to vampire bites, but less likely to be targeted by the students)
Modifiers
None!
Commendations
2nd Joiner!
First to get injured

landlubber
350 hp
Conditions
None!
Modifiers
None!
Commendations
3rd Joiner!
First summoner

kill fire
Super Sayian Alex Mercer
300 hp
Conditions
Super Sayian
Holy Blades
Modifiers
+4 Attack (+3 being Super Sayian, +1 for blades)
+2 Attack against the students
+5 Defence (Except against the students)
Commendations
First transformation

Perfection
300 hp
Conditions
None!
Modifiers
+3 to anything that defies physics
Commendations
Physic defyer

Seon
300 hp
Conditions
None!
Modifiers
None!
Items
A Water Pistol
A Water Bottle
Teddy Bear
Baby Food
Bandages
Water
Sun Screen
Towel
Commendations
Origional creator

Diplomacy!

None yet...

NPCs!

Vampire students
Makes up of most of the people in the school. When your least suspected of it, they'll strike at you. Can never be actually be completely killed off, but you can kill a lot, if you so wish.
Allegiance: Not you!

Kool Aid Man
88 hp
A giant pitcher of Fruit Punch, he is very epic in pretty much everything he does. His main attack is to whack people mercilessly with his mini-pitcher.
SPECAIL: Due to his epicness, his bad rolls (9 and down) won't be as bad as any others. However, a good strike at the glass that causes it to shatter will kill him instantly
Allegiance: All the players

Actually, I follow TLO. He's the man with da plan!

I roll to join!
\
1: YOU ARE DEAD

However, that IS cheap, even in RTD, so I'll negate this roll. Just pretend nothing happened

I scream around running through the school.
16: You streak while screaming around. While your clothless (Bad, scince vampires can bite you easier), vampires really don't /want/ to bite you.

If that happened I'd just come back as a zombie hungry for vampire brains, because that would just suck.

I look for a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning.

Because I can't be in the other 2 until round 2.

I look for a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning.
19: You find said gun, who not only has shurikens and lightning, but it also has poison, fire, speedy, lethal, pretty much every variation of shurikens. Also, the Lightning is ZEUS'S LIGHTNING!

I run into the zombie math teacher, accidently knocking off his head.
1: There is no Zombie Math Teacher, but there is a Vampire one. When you try to punch his head off, he starts attacking you.

ROLL TO DODGE:
5: He smacks you with a ruler for 10 damage.

I meet the kool-aid man.
15: The freaking Kool-Aid man arrives and makes a giant hole, but said hole only leads to a classroom. He quickly gives you a drink that heals 50 HP (Not that you needed it)

I become Alex Mercer.
20: You become SUPER SAYIAN ALEX MERCER. All the abilities of Alex Mercer, but with the additional powers of Goku! Extreme!

I'm pedaling backwards!
18: Defying all laws of physics, you pedal in the air backwards, thankfully not into a large crowd of Vampires. You now automatically get a +3 to all rolls that defy physics

Meanwhile, the Kool-Aid man's big entrance attracts a large crowd of vampires, who thinks the punch in him is blood. They try to maul him

ROLL TO DODGE:
7: They get atop of him, and create some cracks in his glass. Thankfully, none of the Punch gets drinken, but he is now much more likely to break, which will instantly kill him. Also, 7 damage, as well, for pressue he went through.

Quick! Someone fix the Kool-Aid Man while I give you covering fire!

And by "covering fire" I mean "fire a bunch of burning Zeus' lightning shuriken at the vampires".

Sure. I'll be in.

I find Seon's Survival Kit, which includes...

A pistol
Pistol Ammo
Your first pet bear kit
Ration
First Aid
Water
Portable Nucleonic generator
Towel

in less than 5 kg box

Quick! Someone fix the Kool-Aid Man while I give you covering fire!

And by "covering fire" I mean "fire a bunch of burning Zeus' lightning shuriken at the vampires".

4: You manage to miss the vampires completely as you hit Kool-Aid for 5 damage. Also, more cracks ensure.

Okay, I shapeshift my arms into blades and then charge them with energy.

15: It is done. The Energy, however, is Holy Energy, so +2 to all attacks against the students.

I get the hell out of there

9: All the doors are locked. There is no escape.

Sure. I'll be in.

I find Seon's Survival Kit, which includes...

A pistol
Pistol Ammo
Your first pet bear kit
Ration
First Aid
Water
Portable Nucleonic generator
Towel

in less than 5 kg box

8 You find:

A Water Pistol
A Water Bottle
Teddy Bear
Baby Food
Bandages
Water
Sun Screen
Towel

Too bad your not a toddler going to the beach, or you're set. The vampires mock you, and attack you

ROLL TO DODGE:

3: Vampires are able to knock you down. They all pile over, biting you as your hand extends forward for air. The blood that isn't digested pools all over the floor. -20 health.

Meanwhile, The Kool-Aid Man attacks the vampires.

20: HOLY :):):):)! He goes freaking berserk, literally smashing the skulls of vampires with a single strike of his pitcher. Then he kills all the vampires attacking Seon! Afterwards, he smashes the skull of the Math Teacher attacking TLO, and fully heals all humans. (Since Kill Fire is Sayian, he doesn't get healed, not like he needed it). He no longer is landlubber's assistant, he with all the players. OH YEAH!

Top Bottom