Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by KaiserElectric, Mar 10, 2012.
I make red flags to increase Zombie Lenin's power.
I open the trapdoor in my bunker and find some old artifacts.
My few robots remaining meet Indiana Jones.
I construct a flying castle to house all my dino minions!
I find King Arthur and persuade him to give me Excalibur.
I curl into the fetal position, hoping that I will be cured
I ascend into heaven (effectively leaving the game).
I discover a parallel universe.
I create a second sun where the moon is now, except this is a blue hypergiant
This hasn't died yet! Super special Fourth of July update coming tomorrow afternoon!
Wow. I forgot about this. Awesome!
Unavoidably delayed, I'll need to finish and post the update later in the evening. Sorry.
As long as the delay involves fireworks, no problem!
For the win.
I bet you don't even know the dance to to your national anthem though.
Nobody cares how to dance to it, we just all have to know how to sing it.
Just like how hardly anyone knows the second verse of our anthem (the ones who do are treated as second class citizens)
Nobody knows the last 3 verses of ours.
But no one cares. The first verse is the National Anthem. All four is the Star Spangled Banner.
That's how I see it, at least.
Where the pancake is the update?
(1+2=3) Since Nwahs left the game, you decide to shoot yourself instead. (-8 hp)
(1) Your radical new program is highly unpopular, and you are dethroned by a mob of anarchist teens, corporate mercenary teams, and Final Fantasy cosplayers. You are shackled to a giant iron ball and dropped in the middle of a nondescript area from a helicopter, hitting the ground for 9 damage.
On a side note, I like where this round is going so far.
(4) By discovering something that doesn't exist, you find that it does exist, meaning that you couldn't have found that it existed in the first place if it really didn't exist.
Your brain tries to escape through your ears as you contemplate the paradox. (-6 hp)
(18+1=19) Vodkalicious! Your regenerative abilities are given a boost this round.
(8) You turn into a singer from a Polish death metal band. It's not what you hand in mind, so you change back.
(18) Your ward is super effective!
(5+4=9) Combat experience =/= medical experience.
(2) They just make him angry.
ROLL TO DODGE
(11) You deftly avoid the undead revolutionary leader.
(19) You find a handful of interesting knick-knacks, but your personal favorite is a golden wristband with a shiny emerald embedded in the center. You put it on, and a little voice seems to whisper in your ear.
"Who is an enemy?"
Answering said voice is a free action.
(17) Your robots rendezvous with Indy and help him retrieve an ancient artifact from a Nazi science lab. While Indy goes off to so what Indy does best, your robots reactivate some Nazi-bots and reprogram them to answer to you, effectively tripling their number.
(9) You come across a critical flaw in your plan when you discover that concrete doesn't float in the air.
(17) Quite the tongue of silver you have. Excalibur get!
(8) To the surprise of all involved, that didn't work.
(4) You discover a mirror realm, and your double escapes to attack you.
ROLL TO DODGE
(2) .kcits a htiw uoy staeb regnagleppod live suoived ruoY (-9 hp)
(19+2=20) You create a blue sun pretty darn close to where the moon was. It's also pretty darn hot, so all players are burned for 15 damage! Ouch!
Zombie Lenin already attacked someone today.
Vergeit grows impatient of your slow progress. He has upped the stakes.
Separate names with a comma.