Roll to Dodge: Well, Here I am

You forgot my action. It was "I say hello to TLO and choxorn."

6: You say "Hi there!" so perfectly, that you broke the laws of physics. It somehow means that the pikachu is a Raichu now.

Well, good luck civplayah...and I'd like to point out my good friend Zaphod would probably want to help free me from the Pokeball, just as a matter of course.

I find 2 master balls have suddenly appeared on the ground, and use them to catch Raichu and Charizard.

Wow, no one rolled higher than a 6. Your D20 is a piece of crap. I replace your faulty D20 with a new one.

I catch a Vetenian Snover from the Venetian Snover Brigade. They are like regular Snovers, but they have armour similar to the grunt being strangled below, and a really long and pointy spear.

EDIT:

Wow, no one rolled higher than a 6. Your D20 is a piece of crap. I replace your faulty D20 with a new one.

He uses a D6, not a D20.

Pokemon
Gotta Catchem all, eh?​

Realizing Pokeballs and the Matrix rely on the same fundamentals, I take a phone call from a phone that appears to escape the pokeball to the real Matrix.

6: You take a phone call from a phone that was mysteriously part of the pokeball and come back into the real Matrix, ie, the world that you are stuck in now. Unfortunately for you, your reappearence was so dazzlingly beautiful that it got the attention of the Nazi High Command. They sent a Tiger 2 Tank to investigate.

landlubber said:
This is nice. Next, I try to gain wisdom from the TV
1: You watch p0rn. You watch Jerry Falwell talking about purple Teletoby. It scars you for life (-10 points)

kill fire said:
I use what I learned from the fort escape to hone my skills and become a ninja.
QUOTE]
3: You have no time as the Tank is not very happy about you standing in front of him.

ROLL TO DODGE! 5: You ninja the tank.

civplayah said:
I tame it (whatever a Raichu is).
4: In the Matrix, Raichu tames you!!!!! he misses his throw with his pokeball. You now have a pokeball to catch Raichu with. You also have a very pissed off Raichu to deal with

Roll to Dodge! 6: Zaphod somehow absorbs the lightning bolt through his head and the enrgy jumps from his head to your head and then back at Raichu, weaknening it. Fortunately since pokemon cannot be killed even when hit with a laser capable of disintegrating buildings, it is not killed.

Choxorn said:
I find 2 master balls have suddenly appeared on the ground
6: You find 2 master balls with a ratata (oh yes. True sad story.) and Mewtwo inside.

Milarqui said:
order the zombies to press on the attack, while I throw anything I find around at Big Brother so that he stays distracted and the zombies may hit him easily
3: Your boomer pheromone bomb hasn't recharged yet.

DoubleA said:
Wow, no one rolled higher than a 6. Your D20 is a piece of crap. I replace your faulty D20 with a new one
5: I will now use a D20 for all your roles, with everything above 9 being such an epic win that universe itself will eliminate you and prevent your action from being performed. Good luck ;)

Omega said:
I catch a Vetenian Snover from the Venetian Snover Brigade. They are like regular Snovers, but they have armour similar to the grunt being strangled below, and a really long and pointy spear.
2: You stand face to face with a very angry mad hatter
Roll to Dodge!
4: he manages to nick you in the arm with a circular saw blade for 2 damage.

The Arms Dealer fires her laser, disintegrating Big Daddy.

The Nazi zombie A attacks kill fire!
Roll to Dodge! 4: You get shot in the arms (-2 HP)

Nazi Zombie B charges into the basement!

Nazi Zombie squad C charges into the basement!

Zombie Horde ambles about aimlessly

The Tank screams at Kill Fire!

The Panzer Tank unloads another shell into the house.

The Tiger Tank makes a beeping noise as it backs up!

The Tiger 2 Tank tunes into a radio station

Wow, I overshot "The Matrix" and ended up back with the other players entirely! Can't complain.

Obviously there's only one way to take out the tanks, so:

If kill fire doesn't use his Spear, I grab and activate the spear to attack the nearest tank.

Ok, I FAIL to find a Charimander and then train it to level 36.

I yell "I choose you, Mewtwo!" and have the Mewtwo attack the Nazi Zombies.

Top Bottom