Roll to Dodge: Well, Here I am

I would love to help against the over-resilient Randroid attacks, or maybe the mice but it was hardly worth the effort before (by the way - what did I actually roll? Not complaining, just wondering).

But I can't miss this opportunity. I mean, lookit civplayah!

I tell civplayah's new head it should name itself Zaphod, and secretly work to get a portion of civplayah's and his collective brains erased in order to set up some scheme for the future.

You rolled a 6

As a gentleman who wants to earn more points and get more 6s (pun!) with the arms dealer, I ensure CCRunner fails in his attempt to "liberate" the sonic pistol with witty insults.

Why did I get -1 to my roll?

I try to find a pizza in the fridge. Not to use as a weapon, I'm just hungry now.

F***. I get a 6, and BAD stuff happens? Mind as well change it tto a "1" for what happened there.

Well, I'm going to have to make points up somehow. First, Put the Eye back into the socket. It might not work again, but I won't look like a freak.

To be honest, I'd forgotten what an evil RtD GM Seon is. I'd got used to my plans actually working some of the time.

Plan? There is no plan. There's hardly any rules!

Don't remember. I still remember, though, about the guy that transformed into The Hulk, managed to make an explosive out of his earwax, got imprisoned in a block of lead and then someone decided to cook him up, thus resulting in a huge explosion. :D:D:D :lol:

Playtime's Over
Death awaits you with big, pointy teeth.

I use the vending machine to get a nice weapon.
1: You put the Plasma Rifle MK-5 and the SAW back into the vending machine

[QUOTE-TheLastOne]I use the Mystery Box to get a nice weapon [/QUOTE]
4: You open the box. A baton is inside. (+1 defence)

CCrunner said:
I 'persuade' the weapons dealer to give me her sonic pistol
5: You use the Intimidate Dialogue option. Mass Effect style. She gives the pistol to you.

Choxorn said:
I shoot the Big Sister with enough force that it makes the rules of awesomeness apply for massive damage
1: You shoot the Big Sister with enough force that it makes the rules of awesomeness apply for her to heal completely. (-1 shotgun shell for Choxorn)

kill fire said:
I attack the the big sister with my spear.

2(4): a lone spear shoots towards the Big Sister
ROLL TO DODGE FOR THE BIG SISTER (yup. She has enough reflex...)
2: It impacts her squarely in the chest (-9 HP)

Earthling said:
I tell civplayah's new head it should name itself Zaphod, and secretly work to get a portion of civplayah's and his collective brains erased in order to set up some scheme for the future
6: ...:mwaha:

Civplayah/Zaphod goes into the secret lab... (discovered while Zaphod was trying to make Galactic what'smacallythingy that hits you like a gold brick wrapped around a lemon or vice versa). Few minutes later he wakes up where Earthling first manipulated him again.

Bananalee said:
I tell civplayah's new head it should name itself Zaphod, and secretly work to get a portion of civplayah's and his collective brains erased in order to set up some scheme for the future
5: The Arms dealer disarms CCrunner and shoots him in the face with her sonic pistol

ROLL TO DODGE! 6: You quickly twist your body aside, kick the weapon out of her hand, grab it in the air, kick the Arms Dealer out of her room, and write a book about it midair.

Milarqui said:
I power up like Son Goku and give the Big Sister the beating of its life
3: Nothing happens. Big Sister gives you a funny look, pulls the spear out of her chest and throws it at you
ROLL TO DODGE! 3: It pins you by the foot (-4 HP. Immobile)

Perfection said:
THAT TWO DOLLA BILL IS MINE!
4: It's yours.

Catharis said:
I try to find a pizza in the fridge. Not to use as a weapon, I'm just hungry now

1: The fridge asplodes.

ROLL TO DODGE! 2: You are flung against the wall by the force of the blast (Catharsis -3 HP)

ROLL TO DODGE FOR PERFECTION! 6: KAMEHAME HAA! (or something). You stop the explosion dead in its track so that it harms nobody else.

landlubber said:
For my first action, I steal civplayah's bed
5: Civplayah finds himself suddenly floating in the air

Roll to Dodge! (3): ouch. But nothing done.

meanwhile the MICE STRIKES AGAIN :mad:

ROLL TO DODGE FOR ROY!
2: It bit off your toe! :mad: (-2 HP)

Roy strikes back!
Roll to Dodge for Mice!
4: 80% of the rat eliminated

Big Sister launches the remainder of the Alien towards kill fire!
Roll to Dodge 4: you are knocked off your feet (-2 HP)

Right, forget the enemies, I'm going to keep searching for food until I find some that isn't mouldy or full of dynamite. :mad:

I check the cupboards for teabags and brew a cup of lovely warm tea.

Top Bottom