Roll To Dodge: What Happned During World War Two!

I make my hands heal through sheer force of will, this time by succeding and not by failing at failing.

2: You fail.

I make Churchill remember that as Jack Churchill he is in fact immune to bullets.

3: His bow & arrow, and his sword was taken from him.

I then proceed to heal choxorn's hands, but only if he becomes my.... apprentice.

1: choxorn is to far away for you to heal him.

I help merciary. Jack Churchill is obviously depressed that there are not enough German casualties, so I fire a shell at the Germans.

4: Your shooting helps Churchill regain his confedince.

I use my cell phone to call for an air-drop of supplies.

2: Your call doesn't make it.

I begin to play.

3: You need a controller.

as a German guard I vill try and loze ze accent, netting me a nifty +1 versus all allied players!

if there is room that is....

PS: yes, I played the dreaded "Germans may play as well" card. rolling to dodge as we speak....

6(1). Sorrry, all Haxxors must start in the determind location. Your locked in your cell.

I get off the ground and glance around for any form of weapon.

6: You find a metal baseball bat, with gunpowder.

I would like to join :)

I shall dig a hole.

2: You don't have a shovel.

Why do you hate me? :p

I teleport to Zack's location so he can heal my hands.

Me and Churchill find the supply room with his confiscated gear.

fine then, fair enough. in that case I claim the title of supreme resistance leader and use my German-nes and knowledge of all things German to locate the hidden cache that contains a Luger with ammo that is hidden in all German cells to protect Germans in the unlikely event of an allied takeover of the prison. like that would ever happen....

I run at the nearest German and beat him severly.

I drive my tank into the wall of the supply room to assist Mad Jack and friend. Somehow.

Hell, I just wanna make stuff go boom.

I obtain a lucky charm

I forge a shovel from the rubble of the cell.

5: Congragulations! You forge a shovel made from rubble, that can not be destoryed.

Why do you hate me? :p

I teleport to Zack's location so he can heal my hands.

5: You do so, and you plead to Zack to heal your hands.

Me and Churchill find the supply room with his confiscated gear.

3: You can't open the door.

fine then, fair enough. in that case I claim the title of supreme resistance leader and use my German-nes and knowledge of all things German to locate the hidden cache that contains a Luger with ammo that is hidden in all German cells to protect Germans in the unlikely event of an allied takeover of the prison. like that would ever happen....

3: Sorry, the Germans take you for a fake. Your still in your cell.

I heal choxorn's hands and he becomes my apprentice.

2: You need more dark-side power to do that.

I create my own third-party controller.

6: You create 2 third-party controllers.

I run at the nearest German and beat him severly.

6: You run and kill the two guards standing at the exits.

I drive my tank into the wall of the supply room to assist Mad Jack and friend. Somehow.

Hell, I just wanna make stuff go boom.

5: You ram the tank into the room without, by some miricale, running over merciary.

I apply to join the German army.

1: You apply, but they discard you.

I obtain a lucky charm

1. You find a bomb that will explode in 5 turns.

You guys were either really lucky, or really unlucky.

:mad:

I HEAL CHOXORN'S HANDS AND HE BECOMES MY POWERFUL APPRENTICE, CONTENT TO DO MY BIDDING!!!

I channel my own power in the dark side to help Zack heal my hands.

Since the room is now open me, Churchill, and I guess Double A raid the supplies.

Top Bottom