RoM 2.92 alternative download on rapidshare

Opferlamm

Prince
there were several requests to host RoM 2.92 so people without access to torrent downloads can download the file.
I downloaded the torrent unrared it than had to rar it again to meet the maximum upload capacity of my rapidshare account.
Just download all 3 files into one directory and unrar it, due to the football world championship I have no time to check the integrity of the files, I just hope it works :crazyeye:

File 1

File 2

File 3

All Three files gives me error "Unexpected end of the file" when I unrar it.
Please, help me!!

That's because they are parts and when you extract any of them it will extract all parts, but part 1 and part 2 can extract without problems, part 3 is the only one causing problems, if you read the winrar popup window it will tell you that.

That's because they are parts and when you extract any of them it will extract all parts, but part 1 and part 2 can extract without problems, part 3 is the only one causing problems, if you read the winrar popup window it will tell you that.

thx, as sonn I have time I will upload the 3rd file again

Snif... I'm unlucky since my university block torrents, megaupload and the third part of rapidshare is corrupted.

Can someone upload v2.92 to filefront like v2.91 ?

Thanks,

Snif... I'm unlucky since my university block torrents, megaupload and the third part of rapidshare is corrupted.

Can someone upload v2.92 to filefront like v2.91 ?

Thanks,

I uploaded 2.92 on magaupload as a single file some days ago.
Let's see if that does any good... :p

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4LYCSIX1

Chile's link was good when I used it; I just prefer regularly downloading than using torrents. (Thank Chile not me if it works)

Hm, you may have misread my post. I pointed out that megaupload is also blocked here !

Oh ! It works ! Thanks you a lot !

rapidshare account.
Just download all 3 files into one directory and unrar it, due to the football world championship I have no time to check the integrity of the files, I just hope it works :crazyeye:

File 1

File 2

File 3

as usual with rapidshare: all is corrupt.

Rapidshare really is no good idea to deposit files for public download. 9 of 10 downloads break by timeout or get corrupt

Torrent is no option for me.

Just trying Megaupload ...

edit: got it fine by Megaupload and with double speed than Rapidshare

So, I can't use Torrent, for some reason this rapidshare won't let download, and the computer that had this earlier is gone (the external didn't back it up, unfortunately) now what?

edit: and I couldn't find it on megaupload :(

Top Bottom