ROM:AND Empire Planning Guide

Kepling

Chieftain
Written in Notepad++, I apologize for formatting errors in advance.

Feel free to give corrections, suggestions, or criticisms.

Given that some find this useful, I'll try to keep this guide updated with the mod. I would have posted this earlier, but I had to keep changing things with mod updates.

If you modify this guide to your own play style, feel free to upload it to this thread so others can compare it to mine.

Attachments

• romandguide0.5.txt
    18.4 KB · Views: 153
One thing that I have tried to do in the past is to create both an early-game military city and a late-game military city. The late-game city tried to stack all of West Point, Red Cross, National Redoubt, and Secret Army Base for maximum XP and free promotions (+6 XP from West Point and SAB, Medic I from Red Cross, Stealth I from Redoubt). The early military city would then wind up with Heroic Epic and Royal Tournament. Stacking the NW this way is not as vital as it used to be, because the Penicillin project has been changed to give Medic I instead of Heal. This means if you do get the project, it doesn't matter where Red Cross is located. (Keep in mind only one player gets the Medic I promotion. The +3 health applies to every single city in the game.)

Top Bottom