RoM Issue - Cities stop using tiles

Krogan

Chieftain
Greetings, having a major problem in RoM playing version 2.91. From 1 turn to another 8 of my cities stopped using their tiles. This of course has lead to them all quite rapidly starting to die. 2 of the cities are now stagnant at 2 after dropping about 5 levels.

These 8 cities have only two things in common, 1 they are some of my older cities and 2, they all have very high happiness. When I compare them to my other working cities I can see no difference what so ever.

My only theory is that other nations are using some kind of uber espionage against me but that seems very unlikely since I have no enemies and I am about 8 times bigger then anyone else.

This is the forum for the official Civ4 mods (i.e. those that shipped with the games and have never been updated by modders). You'll probably have better luck in the Civ4 modding section, where RoM has is own subforum here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=269

I also notice that you're playing 2.91, which is not the latest version (2.92 has been released). Not sure if that's related to the problem. Otherwise I unfortunately can't help as my experience with RoM is limited and I never experienced this particular issue.

Top Bottom