1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

RoM + ROME (3.05) + A New Dawn

Discussion in 'Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn' started by QwertyKey, Jan 2, 2010.

1. QwertyKey

QwertyKey Warlord

If I want to install all three of these, is there a particular order in which I need to do it?

2. Afforess

Afforess The White Wizard

I'd advise Installing RoM 2.8, then the 2.81 patch, then AND 1.53, then the AND 1.55 patch, then ROME. I'm not 100% it will work, but that *should* work.

3. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

That is the way I did it and it works fine for me. I don't use the ROME rules and lately I have also stopped using the extra graphics but that is because my machine can't handle it.

4. QwertyKey

QwertyKey Warlord

When I install this I get the black squares for terrain. I saw a post about it in the ROM forum and they said to use the full or light version, but it works with the mega version without this on it. I'm gonna try the full version first though.

5. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

It is probably the Unit Art Styles putting too much pressure on your machine. You may have to deselect them.