Roman General

Aranor

Emperor

Originally requested by Ekmek for a leaderhead. I felt it was too good to waste just on a leaderhead, so I finished him off and here he is! :goodjob: When I have finished my current project I will come back and put the ancient GG animations with him.

Download

Nice unit! :) The skirt and legs are awesome.

When I have finished my current project I will come back and put the ancient GG animations with him.

I've already made an ancient Roman Great General if you're interested. Mine probably won't suit your style though (too shiny) but maybe you can reskin him rather than having to rebone your one? :p I can attach him here if you like.

Nice unit! :) The skirt and legs are awesome.

I've already made an ancient Roman Great General if you're interested. Mine probably won't suit your style though (too shiny) but maybe you can reskin him rather than having to rebone your one? :p I can attach him here if you like.

Thanks.

I already looked at your great general;) to see if I could do a simple texture transplant, but realized you created a whole new model by the looks of it. However I will keep both options open to me ( re-boning and re-skinning)

GarretSidzaka said:
what did you reskin originally?

Originally it was the Fraxis Praetorian. The only additions I made were the cape and the sword ( I changed the Gladius for a Sepatha cavalry longsword).

Very well done... I like this one for sure!

t´s 256 and uses "copy paste" pieces from ROME Total War Textures. (Skirt and Armor, which is defintely fine, as it makes texturing a lot faster, but at least give RTW credit for it :p ). next time, try to resize the armorpieces, so they fit seamless and at the helmet, you could use the "stamp" tool to remove the seems of the helmet pieces.

cheers.

t´s 256 and uses "copy paste" pieces from ROME Total War Textures. (Skirt and Armor, which is defintely fine, as it makes texturing a lot faster, but at least give RTW credit for it :p ). next time, try to resize the armorpieces, so they fit seamless and at the helmet, you could use the "stamp" tool to remove the seems of the helmet pieces.

cheers.

Ahh actually its 512x512 and that isn't a Rome:TW texture. I haven't used a Rome Total war texture in over 3 years. You are correct in that it is a copy and paste method from my DB of textures, but it didn't come from Rome.

Ahh actually its 512x512 and that isn't a Rome:TW texture. I haven't used a Rome Total war texture in over 3 years. You are correct in that it is a copy and paste method from my DB of textures, but it didn't come from Rome.

512, that is crazy :D

yea, just reminded me of the Rome textures, where did you get it from?

512x512 is because it was for a leaderhead.

The Texture came from Europa Barbarorum. I wasn't going to do him so soon. But this will most probably be the "king" unit in EBCIV I will just have to put him on a horse with some bodyguards. But since Ekmek requested a Roman armor for his new leader I decided now was as goos as time as any to create him.:D

512x512 is because it was for a leaderhead.

The Texture came from Europa Barbarorum. I wasn't going to do him so soon. But this will most probably be the "king" unit in EBCIV I will just have to put him on a horse with some bodyguards. But since Ekmek requested a Roman armor for his new leader I decided now was as goos as time as any to create him.:D

This will maybe be a bit low poly for a LH ?

Top Bottom