Roman Rebublic Unit Pack

Wonderblunder

Part Time Monster in the Closet
Here are a few Roman Rebublic units.I was annoyed that nobody made them for civ4 yet.

ROME
Velites
Velites.jpg

Triarrii
Triarii.jpg

Hastati
Hastati.jpg

Principes
Principes.jpg

Download Link:http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=11869

ITALIC ALLIES

SAMNITES
Samnite Spearman
Samnite_Spear.jpg

Samnite Milites
Samnite.jpg

BRUTTIANS
Bruttian infantry
Bruttian Infantry.jpg

Download Link:http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=11880

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0211.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0211.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 351
  • Civ4ScreenShot0215.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0215.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 211
  • Civ4ScreenShot0209.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0209.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 180
Nice work, really nice work, the only what I would mentioned is that you probably should upgrade textures for them in some parts - somewhere they are perfect, somewhere - ... you know :D
Otherwise awesome models here :goodjob:

That velite wasnt that great.
Back on topic, excellent units. These are likely going to go into Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire unless you have any reservations.

That velite wasnt that great.
Back on topic, excellent units. These are likely going to go into Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire unless you have any reservations.

I don't have any reservations,but I'm planning to make some more Republican units (a second pack).It will include the Pedites Extraordinarii,Rorarii,Hastati Samnitici,Bruttian Infantry,and the Samnitici Milites.

Here's a preview of the Bruttian Infantry for the Roman Rebublic.

:hmm: if the velites will go into FfH2? We'll see :).

Great units :goodjob:, but you should add some ingame-screenshots.

I'll post some ingame shots of the units soon.Also,maybe this unit might be good for FFH.

Uploaded some ingame screenshots

Nice, nice, nice. Maybe I'll make a scenario after I finish Asian Invasion, and then after I finish a mod due to the request by cybrxkhan for his World of Legends Mod.

After that, I might have time to do some kinda tradeish one relatin to Rome :) (Prob not though, since there won't really be any pizazz if I make that, since it is so common)

Anyways, Good job!

Would you be offended if the allies and "proper" Roman units got mixed up in the same civ? :scared:

Would you be offended if the allies and "proper" Roman units got mixed up in the same civ? :scared:

:sarcasm::faint::run:You would dare put them into the same civ!?:thumbsdown:[pissed]:sarcasm:

Just kidding.No I wouldn't mind at all.:)

Wow, these are really great! Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire (RFRE) starts in 275BC, so I don't know if all of these will make it in, but some will for sure.

Are you interested in doing more units from this era? There is a pretty good selection already in, but take a look (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=7797178&postcount=566) and if there is something you would like to improve on, go for it!

Top Bottom