Spoiler what happened :
I lost my saves for the lastest part :cry:

Settings:
70% pangea
T/A/C- all normal
Rome
default rules - curtural starts and respawn
sedetary barbs
Civs- historical buddies (medditerrean civs that were conquered)
Regent

Start:

======Intro=======
Around circa 4000BC, a tribe of highly civilized people came togethernear the foothills of the Apennies a large mountain chain that streched for miles and miles. Also, there was a mighty river named the Tiber. That too streched as far as the eye can see. The people dicided to settle right there; they thought it would be a good defense from other people called 'Barbarians'.
=-=-=-=-End Intro=-=-=-=-

Sirius was woken inhis little hut, by the sound of people cheering and walking around. He quickly stood up and exited his hut. There he saw a large group of about 200 people listening to a speaker in the front, he was yelling:
"THIS SHALL BE THE BEGINNING OF A CIVILIZATION!!!!!"
The people responded with a loud cheer.

Sirius ran to his friend Garo :)cringe: I know, bad name) and, while panting, says, "Whats a civilization?"
Garo replies, "I think its an organized group of people under a leader"
"SAY IT SO I CAN UNDERSTAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Ok, geez. Pretty much all that hes saying is, we're going to be one."
"Whoa, that was a lot less important than i thought it would be..."

madviking said:
There he saw a large group of about 200 people listening to a speaker in the front, he was yelling:
"THIS SHALL BE THE BEGINNING OF A CIVILIZATION!!!!!"
:lol: great line. ill be looking here. give more updates and escpecially screenies!

About 1 year later (each turn's a year) Garo and Sirius bumped into each other in the market of Rome. "Woah, where've you been?" asked Garo
"I was training for the first Roman regiment"
"The army?" replied Garo
"Yes, the first Roman warrior regiment." Then Sirius pulls out a map.

"We train in that open area there." he points to an open area SE of the center of town.
"Cool, but won't you die in the army?"
"Dieing?! We don't know any savage people!!"
"But what happens in the future?"
"What!?!"
"Fu-ture. The things what happen ahead in time."
"Whatever..."

Garo is not a bad name. Garum was a sauce made of garlic and other things i don't remember now. It was very popular in late republican / early imperial period. Uh, the right name for the mountains is "Appennini" - but dunno what is the english name for that.

Top Bottom