Romance Mod for Civ IV.

elderotter said:
uh, this is somewhat like the Hot coffee idea and I just read a thread at another site on how because of that 1 mod all modding of games should be illegal and that game developers should not allow modding at all.
I am all for the creative mind and enjoy the end product of most modders. However, lets not give the close-minded segment of the world any further ammo in their fight to make everyone the same basic religion/race/goverment/whatever they are ok? Those who think that, rather than just not let their child play the game, they should ban everyone from playing it are out there and have a big voice in the politics of the USA, and other places.

Yeah that is answer. Dont do anything to upset the psychotic wacko repressed crowd. Lets live in fear we might upset the delicate balance of a bunch of narrowminded arse dwellers. (nothing against your personally just dont like that type of thinking, cause it leads no where but to repression and fear.)

My first mod will now have to be Catherine and that egyptian chick making coffee. Ummm columbian roast.

Top Bottom