Rome (Modular)

strategyonly

C2C Supreme Commander
This is my weekly civ contribution for everyone to enjoy!!

This one was requested a week or so ago, so i finished it early, hope you'll like it.

These are comprised from Diversica & Varietas Delectat with very very little changes. In some the the civs i could not use all the units so i changed just a few things around.:p I tried to be true to Civ4. Changes would be nice if you have good ideas.

Download here: http://files.filefront.com/Romerar/;10148056;/fileinfo.html

Leader: I added this one by request also: LH by Ekmek
Added 7 May, Constantine, Caligula and Trajan LH's by request.

Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus (called "the Wise") (April 26, 121 - March 17, 180) was Roman Emperor from 161 to his death in 180.

some other credits:

Spoiler :
magicmoon44 is crediting for Legionnaire unit, Zerver /bernie14 / danrell / avain/mamba/
Roamty/Darque/AlazkanAssassin/GarretSidzaka/Andrew_JayQuueg/
meatwad4289/Kael and FfH2 Team/CivGoldTeam/Duel/Chugginator/civmansam
Supa/ArneoKerdarun/Zuul/MeteorPunch/Rabbit,White/Chalid/bmarnz/
Aranor/Wyz_sub10/snafusmith/C.Roland/woodelf/GarretSidzaka/
Robo Magic Man/TheBladeRoden/krowtrobot/seZereth/PSYX/
J_Period/Ploeperpengel/Chamaedrys/nautil/Hadrean/sepamu92/sharick/
ggganz/Italicus/ArdRaeiss/Hell's Angel/McGlocklinMA/mirtan/
Cafegio/korvgubben/The Conquests/Chiyu/hrochland/Khai/
Swarog/Walter Hawkwood/Fëanor/Nickolai/Axel/Mozza/bmarnz/
Bakuel/Gedemon/Grave/Zebra 9/bhiita/GeneralMatt/Houman/
Edgecrusher/timboobaa/Polycrates/FuzzyWuzzyBunny/asioasioasio/
siam/jojoweb/lamppost4/Sevo/Quueg/meatwad4289/Dale/avain/
dutchking/Psychic_Llamas/frenchman/PW90/GigaNerd/Dr. Funkshadow/
GIR/esnaz/winddelay/Amra/esnaz/

tHIS IS WERY GREAT BUT WHEN YOU GONNA DO rUSSIA,THERE IS A LOT OF GOOD UNITS TO MAKE GREAT CIV!!!:)

I was just waiting for a request like this, i already have it done, will post next Friday, hows that?:p Since nobody else has requested anything.

I even added a Different Leader of the Party!!

Strat, I love this, but there's a problem with the Axeman (back-right). When I added danrell's axemen, I had the same problem; they actually need the Warrior animations.

Also, any chance of adding more of Ek's leaders?

@MagicMoon
I believe that was Bakuel, but I may be wrong. Also, can you re-upload your legionary? The download isn't there anymore.

Strat, I love this, but there's a problem with the Axeman (back-right). When I added danrell's axemen, I had the same problem; they actually need the Warrior animations.

Also, any chance of adding more of Ek's leaders?

I just tested it out and the axeman works fine for me, with the chop and slice?

Sure, but before when i talk to Ekmek, he said he was making minor adjustments to the LH's, i'll talk to him again and see, whats up.

The chop + slice works, but he looks like some sort of dwarf. His spine is all scrunched up.

Ohh, ok, will change it then, and i got the ok from Ekmek to use what i want. So i will work on that this weekend.;) And thx for pointing this out!!!

I just want to ask... are those custom boats Italian?

I just want to ask... are those custom boats Italian?
The two modern ships in the pic are the Italian Cavour-class dreadnought on the bottom left and the Italian Littorio-class battleship immediately above it... though oddly enough, the 20-year older Cavour dreadnought looks to be about three times the size of the much more modern (and historically larger and more powerful) Littorio battleship! :crazyeye:

I was wondering since in my mod Italy and Rome are separate civs...

I'd like a "what if" Roman tank or something like that.

Yeah, the Cavour is a WWI Dreadnought, the Littorio is a WWII Battleship.

Is this af BtS Mod? I can't get it to load even though it appears in the Mod menu.

Is this af BtS Mod? I can't get it to load even though it appears in the Mod menu.

If you look at the top of the first post it says there(for what it was made for),

it sounds like you dont have modular loading set-up(post # 10), if you look at my vampire civ it explains how to do just that, if you wanted to know how to that is.

btw: Welcome to CFC.

Top Bottom