1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Rome Sucks

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rhye's and Fall of Civilization' started by emperorosmar, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emperorosmar

emperorosmar Chieftain

no no off topic end now...
    u r thw worst poster here, u cant even make one single advice on how to take all of europe!!! with rome before time goes to industrial era!...for real what is this with saying u have a bad attituda waaa...get real..and answer the question i posted here...none of u gave me a single tip since i posted this...pls answer a question and stop making COMMENTS....about if i know how to doit or not...like this mohil dude...u just dont know how to doit lmao...give an advice dude??.or do not post here i mean for what?.useless comments...geez and this moderator that dosnt even know wth is he messaging me for...
    and to u "In the newest version I've seen a Rome, that pwns France and Spain, and a Rome that gets crushed by barbs. Great variety" is that a suggestion?...pls why do i posted here to read useless comments..give adviceee like some people are giving here..not to tell others if THEY KNOW HOW TO DOIT OR NOT....geez...end of this treath!.

2. Rhye

Rhye 's and Fall creator

well if you don't appreciate other people's advices (they were trying to help you: look Elhoim's link) and you post meaningless comments on my sentence that wasn't even forwarded to you...
    ...why are you still here? Go to play some other mod

3. emperorosmar

emperorosmar Chieftain

lol...and to u...why put the game SO FAST while playing as rome?...rome is suppost to be strong and have europe i mean yes with damn hard work!!..but not IMPOSSIBLE!...u made this impossible...if u puted the time to go slower then it will be nice and perfect but nop...time goes so fast dont even get half of europe by 1000 ad....u still gonna use praetorians to conquer all of europe and eastern europe?

4. Rhye

Rhye 's and Fall creator

For your information, the number of turns between 750BC and 450AD is 60, compared to 50 of the standard game. Probably not enough, but messing it up now would cause some problems

5. Hitti-Litti

Hitti-Litti Deity

1) Learn to write.
    2) Learn to control you rage, which you seem to direct in this forum.
    3) I can't win UHV as Rome either. UHVs are goals which are hard to achieve. I can win UHV maybe only as England, which is the easiest. If I can't answer your question, that doesn't make me the worst poster ever.
    4) This is the first time I really get pissed on some member. Though I have been here only for under 1/2 year, you seem to have the worst attitude I have ever seen in either Internet or real life.

Get a life and stop mocking Rhye.

6. vra379971

vra379971 Deity

I didn't even try the UHV. As Rome I did a much better strategy than they did, that was suited better to the terrain.

First, I founded two cities, and blocked off the Alps passages into Italy.

Then, I built the Great Wall, and the Coliseum. Then, I loaded up a boat, and stormed Carthage imemdiately as they spawned, attacking them from the sea and elimnating them.

Then, I expanded towards Greece and Gaul, taking the empty celtic cities as they spawned. Then, I built a Prat battle group and we crushed Greece from sea and land in about 10 turns. In Iberia, Spain was setting up shop, but I had no reason to pick on them yet.

As soon as France showed up, I let them take the two cities I had there. My army returned from Grrece after securing the Bosphorus and crushed them in 10 turns. The Germans barely got to found before I was over them. Spain was next.

And, I've never had a issue since. As it is, I'm having a grand time. Point is, don't blame others for your obvious inadequcies when iit's quite possible to win. The UHV is hard, but, it's supposed to be. I can't do it yet, but you don't see much spouting rubbish.

7. LuKo

LuKo The Royal Guard

8. vra379971

vra379971 Deity

Okay, mabye not hard. Just not how I would approrach the situation.

9. LuKo

LuKo The Royal Guard

If you have some luck while conquering Carthage Roman UHV is really easy... Rome is really powerful... but not as powerful as it was in real :(

10. TheAmerican

TheAmerican Warlord

Not as fun as you'd think either. There really needs to be more barb cities to conquer.

11. LuKo

LuKo The Royal Guard

I said about Warlords. After building The Great Wall you can easily build as many settlers as you need :)

12. Elhoim

Elhoim Iron Tower Studio Dev

It´s not hard, it´s cheesy. The only hard portion is the area control, but it isn´t too hard if you know what it´s going to happen (city spawns, etc).

13. emperorosmar

emperorosmar Chieftain

god this retard....now u giving numbers for waht ur post here...forreal if u dont want me to INSULT u dont come here writing retard comments...and wtf are u going to do if u get pissed...lmfao FIRST TIME lmfao no body asked for ur opinion brother...dont give it no body care...just DONT POST if u dont even know what to say...
    dont say anything at alllllll....forreal...he think he is mean lmfao....slap ur face brother...pls dont post any more here.

14. Talkie_Toaster

Talkie_Toaster I toast, therefore I am

I don't usually say things like this, but I think you deserve it. Stop being so abusive, disrespectful and offensive. Do not insult forum members or people who have mental illnesses. People have tried to help you and perhaps tell you to be a little less offensive, and all you have done is to insult them and repeatedly mock them. Also, try to take part in a civilised debate instead of blatantly venting your anger and giving such elegant and intelligent ripostes as
    Seriously, you need to work on that attitude.

15. emperorosmar

emperorosmar Chieftain

shaaat aaapppp....again and again andagain STOP POSTING HERE

Moderator Action: Warned for flaming.
    Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

16. Talkie_Toaster

Ah...clearly I was mistaken. You must be commended on your aptitude for discourse. By subtly saying "shaaat aaapppp" you have made me see that my whole argument is in fact bunk and you are the hight of sophistication.

17. Hitti-Litti

Hitti-Litti Deity

Well sorry if I used numbers in my posts, I didn't know you haven't learned them yet.

Tell me, why are my comments retard? Tell me one good reason why they are retard. You may say that my comment on the first infraction here is retard, but I posted that because you broke the rules of the forum. And I hadn't seen it before here.

And I apologize you for posting in this thread. I shouldn't have commented on your posts without your permission. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings for coming here without helping you. I shouldn't post here if you don't ask me for help... :rolleyes:

If you don't want me to answer, then ask someone PRIVATELY! Everyone can post in the thread if you don't ask via PM!

I don't know what to say? Well, you seem to know, your behavior is so mature and admirable, that you should help us all in Internet, oh great and glorious emperorosmar.

You are mean to us. If you don't have any good reason for it, then BUZZ OFF!

Still got something to say?

Edit: Don't make him go away, Toaster! This is fun! I want to see what he says!

TT, I don't have mental illnesses, if you thought that...

18. Talkie_Toaster

He used retard as an abusive comment, thereby implying that people who have the bad fortune to be ******** are in some way secondary to the rest of the population.

Yes I know it seems overly sensitive but I have a sister who has learning disabilities and it just gets to me when people like him use it as an insult.

19. garrinchaya

garrinchaya Chieftain

Don't feed the troll, we have better to do.

Thunderfall, can we delete the thread?

20. Talkie_Toaster

Yeah, I agree with this, please delete this thread.

Moderator Action: Thread closed. -- Thunderfall

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.