RoN subforum

Shabbaman

rebuffing the rebels
Why does this forum have a Rise of Nations subforum, while other, and (according to the number of posts) more popular games like colonization, moo and alpha centauri, have "only" a subforum in the "all other games" subforum? The structure seems inconsistent.

I think since RoN is kind of similair, it has a subforum.

It's because TF wanted more traffic in the subforum, and considering how great of a game Rise of Nations is, it's suprising why that area still continues to collect dust.

I think the confusion is to why its still a separate forum even though it has been clear for a while now that traffic wouldn't increase...

Why would it increase when there has been little interest so far and there is no advertising for the section.

It's also not exactly a 'new real time strategy game' anymore. But it is great game.

XIII said:
We can always hope...

Ever the optimist. :)

Actually...I don't know the exact numbers...but the Rome: Total War thread in All other games is almost reaching the number of posts in the RoN forum.

10 pages at 25 posts is only 250 posts... Well short of RoN's 693 although that is just 1 thread and there have been several other RTW threads and even more MTW threads which should pass the RoN amount of posts.

"The unused subforum for the impopular game RoN", somehow I doubt that'd attract more posters. Maybe something along the lines of "The RoN subforum: now counts double towards your postcount!".

Top Bottom