Root Mafia (Game Thread - Mafia Victory)

I just realized how underequipped I am to be playing a Mafia game on a different website haha, anything about the CFC community culture I need to know heading into this?

I just realized how underequipped I am to be playing a Mafia game on a different website haha, anything about the CFC community culture I need to know heading into this?
D1 is for shenanigans, we don't have a modbot so just don't do the things modbot wouldn't allow (editing posts, upvoting posts, &c.) and you'll be fine and free to completely mislynch your way to an epic fail of a loss as town is amazingly wont to do.

why are you denying a pocket attempt between wiml and loderingo lol
I… those kitties Loderingo posted are hypnotic. What do you mean?

D1 is for shenanigans, we don't have a modbot so just don't do the things modbot wouldn't allow (editing posts, upvoting posts, &c.) and you'll be fine and free to completely mislynch your way to an epic fail of a loss as town is amazingly wont to do.
:c5happy: Thanks!

Vote: Takhisis

Tell me about yourself and why you randed checks notes whatever the thematic Mafia equivalent in this game is, assuming there is one

Evening!

As I'm new to this, I thought it would be fair to give you some clues:

I have a played a lot of werewolf in real life and am well known for almost always being some sort of villager. In fact the 2 times (out of about 40), I was a werwolf I got lynched straightaway as I'm a terrible lier.

Fortunately I don't need to lie

I'm sorry but this is my gimmick.

:c5happy: Thanks!

Vote: Takhisis

Tell me about yourself and why you randed checks notes whatever the thematic Mafia equivalent in this game is, assuming there is one
*gasp* I am detected!
*checks Rôle PM*
Wait, no, I'm a harmless kitty, you numpty.

I love you too vote: Takhisis.

The song's pretty good.

Seriously, OMGUSing is so lame. I don't want you to be lame, and if I take my vote off you you won't be OMGUSing so I'll unvote; vote: Inawordyes.

Seriously, OMGUSing is so lame. I don't want you to be lame, and if I take my vote off you you won't be OMGUSing so I'll unvote; vote: Inawordyes.
Wait, you were voting for me? :lol: I legitimately didn’t even notice, I just wanted to throw a vote at you haha

Wait, you were voting for me? :lol: I legitimately didn’t even notice, I just wanted to throw a vote at you haha
I wasn't voting for you until that post. I am voting for you now, but maybe I should vote for Rhand before I go AFK.

I think all the votes on me are very suspicious. Why would you want to eliminate the town cop/mason/tracker/doctor/jailor? Unless you are evil.

Maybe it's because your avatar seems to depict a thinly veiled threat against Snerk?

I wasn't voting for you until that post. I am voting for you now, but maybe I should vote for Rhand before I go AFK.
Ohhh, okay I misread because I saw the unvote

Voting me and then telling me that I shouldn’t vote you because it is now OMGUS is an interesting look

Top Bottom