Root Mafia (Game Thread - Mafia Victory)

Renata's only thoughts on my posts "they have confidence"

yeah okay buddy

Keep trivializing and mischaractrizing my suspicion, it doesn't help you look better Buddy.

anyone remember when I told Renata they had no clue why I voted them SoD so they couldn't have known it was a bad vote and they completely ignored commenting on that like 8 minutes ago. I never said why and they never asked why in thread. This is enough of a reason to hard push a wagon EoD

Renata I would love if you could quote the posts you've made in this thread detailing your read on me that aren't your posts saying "they are confident right now" or "I'm omgus'ing"

Renata I would love if you could quote the posts you've made in this thread detailing your read on me that aren't your posts saying "they are confident right now" or "I'm omgus'ing"

Here's the thing, Esooa. The fact that I haven't talked about it much doesn't mean I'm wrong. Nor does "this vote on me is crap and feels pro-forma fake" equate to "OMGUS". I'd like you to get out of my head for a while now so I can actually do due diligence later that I'm not tunneling you.

why are you not a fan of the votes even though he's been pinging you? kinda weird bronana

My progression was "JohannaK's scummy and I should vote him" --> "Ace Marvel's also scummy, I'll switch to him" --> "I don't like Legacy of Smiles or Master Radishes's votes on Ace Marvel, they have no reason given and seem to come out of nowhere, this wagon feels sus and I should re-evaluate" --> "Switching back to Johanna"

My progression was "JohannaK's scummy and I should vote him" --> "Ace Marvel's also scummy, I'll switch to him" --> "I don't like Legacy of Smiles or Master Radishes's votes on Ace Marvel, they have no reason given and seem to come out of nowhere, this wagon feels sus and I should re-evaluate" --> "Switching back to Johanna"
I might be misremembering but didn't I wrote my reason for SRing Ace earlier? Pretty sure that's why I didn't explain again.

Here's the thing, Esooa. The fact that I haven't talked about it much doesn't mean I'm wrong. Nor does "this vote on me is crap and feels pro-forma fake" equate to "OMGUS". I'd like you to get out of my head for a while now so I can actually do due diligence later that I'm not tunneling you.
okay. I don't think the recent 2-3 posts you've made come from a scum mindset btw but I want to say also I called it omgus cause you called it that, lol

BTW Sorry if I've been overly snippy with anyone this morning, my annoyance really does get triggered by stuff I think is dumb (whether it is dumb or not is probably very subjective, because I also have a habit of labelling Stuff I Don't Understand as BS, even if it's not). I'm trying to work on not letting said annoyance bleed through into my posts.

It's a work in progress.

A very long-term work in progress.

Top Bottom