Root Mafia (Game Thread - Mafia Victory)

Maybe it would just be easier if anyone who ISN'T Masons with Rask spoke up.

I for one am not Masons with Rask.

I don't dislike Esooa as much as I used to, after doing a partial review. The towniest post I think is this one: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/root-mafia-game-thread-night-1.667693/page-11#post-16032212. Actual text is as follows:

"disagree on the Rhand thing. A short but committal entry post (saying what ever he said about Rhand tunnel) isn't something scum usually makes, especially not Rhand. Very different to what I remember from him in Stormtossed. I also think his reaction was warranted cause it was replying to a pretty scummy post"

If Rhand were part of a normal mafia team that'd be one thing, but I think it unlikely that he is, meaning the only actual motive for what looks to be a genuine defense would be trying to butter up a potentially dangerous townie. And I just don't get that vibe here. So that helps quite a lot given that Esooa's attitude toward Rhand (who I wanted dead at the time) played into my suspicion of them.

We are on massively different wavelengths, however. Almost every single read they put out is dead opposite of mine (with one exception). Their vote on me for being buddy buddy with Ras remains incomprehensible from any viewpoint I can fathom aside from the one I stated at the time.

We'll see, I guess.

Aside from that, <3 day one reviews. I highly recommend them.

mafia101: "Fair enough" is a scumtell

Eek! "Fair enough" is something I say a lot IRL. Generally I would say that I value being fair and reasonable as a personality trait (see my very first post for example).

The challenge of being new is that it is harder for me to distinguish between innate personality and role based changes to personality (and it will be the same for you when looking at me).

I notice from looking at previous games that this isn't the first time that JohannaK has been lynched day 1 when playing as town. Maybe there is something about her innate personality that makes her look suspicious?

Oh boy, screwed by some quote drama. I am really sorry Loderingo.

Eek! "Fair enough" is something I say a lot IRL. Generally I would say that I value being fair and reasonable as a personality trait (see my very first post for example).

The challenge of being new is that it is harder for me to distinguish between innate personality and role based changes to personality (and it will be the same for you when looking at me).

I notice from looking at previous games that this isn't the first time that JohannaK has been lynched day 1 when playing as town. Maybe there is something about her innate personality that makes her look suspicious?

I actually like playing anonymous game myself. No meta coming into the way of reads.
I feel Jo is better motivated when she rands woof. She is a very good wolf. As town, she does attract some ML.

Now, that's all well and nice. But let speak about that post lol.

Essoa was asking why I saw him as suspicious (town lean) and saying he was about to go to bed.
OK lol.

NGL, I really don't want to witness some slip drama. It must be hilarious but painfull

It sounds like you think all the people voting her are towns? Or do you think anyone voting her might've thought to themselves, "hmm, here is a suspicious-looking Townie I can push without drawing too much attention to myself. Have at thee, Johanna!"

?

It sounds like you think all the people voting her are towns? Or do you think anyone voting her might've thought to themselves, "hmm, here is a suspicious-looking Townie I can push without drawing too much attention to myself. Have at thee, Johanna!"

?

What I am saying is that there may be something in Johanna's posting style that leads her to be misidentified as scum when she is in fact town. That said I do have suspicions about one of the people in her wagon (I will post later on if I'm still here)

BTW - I noticed that at the beginning of night, Zelda said not everyone may be able to post at night and there has been one absentee. Is not being able to post at night likely to mean the poster is town or scum (or could be either?)

BTW - I noticed that at the beginning of night, Zelda said not everyone may be able to post at night and there has been one absentee. Is not being able to post at night likely to mean the poster is town or scum (or could be either?)

I honnestly don't think pzelda would make a mechanical solve N1 possible. So nope, it's prolly NAI.

Top Bottom