Root Mafia (Game Thread - Mafia Victory)

Also I live in the UK so will mainly post in the evenings.

And here is a link to a cute kitten.

https://imgur.com/a/uEV7jp0

Hang on

That cat isn't orange, all true Feline Empire Kittens are Orange

This kitten is an impostor, perhaps a Vagabond?

Vote: Loderingo

Loderingo having a cat pfp moves them up one slot in my reads list.

Loderingo being from the UK moves them one slot up my reads list.

Loderingo being a new player moves them one slot up my reads list because I feel the need to protect them from scary Rask who I've heard eats beginners.

Overall, Loderingo lock town and going to solve the game for us.

I also have a cat avatar (Cat Quest), both am from and live in the UK, am a new player (I am super new, don't listen to the bad bad men and women who tell you otherwise!) and as a bonus point had a pet cat who sadly passed away 3 years ago at the tender age of 19.

Free town read pls.

thxbai

Hang on

That cat isn't orange, all true Feline Empire Kittens are Orange

This kitten is an impostor, perhaps a Vagabond?

Vote: Loderingo

ZOMG my cat is orange! How have you people not made me your Benevolent Kitten Overlord yet???

Well, as much as I would like to rave about all things cat all day, I've found some things to get cereals about:

- Takhisis in post #40 (is there any way to link to individual posts here?) was shooting down the jokey Townread from Legacy Smiles to Loderingo. He (?) then uses Legacy's post to accuse Legacy of laying future cover for themselves - uh, what cover? How does Legacy themselves being new translate into laying cover because they state they feel the need to protect Lode from scary-Rask? I'm not sure what cover this actually provides to Legacy, so pls elaborate on how these two things are connected.

- IAWY in post #42 feels like overplaying the newbie-card and projecting an air of ignorance and helplessness instead of organically trying to figure things out or ask specific questions about how to play Mafia in this new and unexplored territory. The generalness of the "yo, tips" style comment just leaves me with a bad taste in mouth.

And dat's where I'm up to right now. Gonna get a coffee-tell and pore over everything else that happened while I was asleep.

I also have a cat avatar (Cat Quest), both am from and live in the UK, am a new player (I am super new, don't listen to the bad bad men and women who tell you otherwise!) and as a bonus point had a pet cat who sadly passed away 3 years ago at the tender age of 19.

Free town read pls.

thxbai

ZOMG my cat is orange! How have you people not made me your Benevolent Kitten Overlord yet???

Seems legit

El-ahrairah for Our One True Cat-God-Emperor-Overlord!

Seems legit

El-ahrairah for Our One True Cat-God-Emperor-Overlord!

I humbly accept the role of One True Cat-God-Emperor-Overlord and promise to do my best to defend our territory from enemies of the Kitty Empire, as well as to uphold the sacred values and societal laws of all cat-kind.

Death to all ravens, bunnies and raccoons! Long live the Cat!

Morning

just to clarify, I am from the UK and also live in the UK. I will be aware of Smiles‘ pocket (though I don’t know where a turtle can keep its pocket)!

So shall we start trying to solve this?

Looking at previous games 17 players = 4 or 5 scum. So 2 teams of 2?

One thing that I noticed looking at the old games is what a terrible record town has for day 1 eliminations. Would anyone consider a day one no lynch? If we mislynch on day 1, and then the scum each kill a townie at night then we could already be looking down the barrel. Plus there is a chance a town power role gets mislynched and can’t then help us at night.

BTW - I’m not just saying this because Choxorn has voted for me. I’m confident I can win them round (searches for ginger kitty photos)

Top Bottom