1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Root Mafia (Game Thread - Mafia Victory)

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by pzelda, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Legacy of Smiles

Legacy of Smiles Prince

Arakhor - Initial comment about not being surprised if town isn't in the majority is probably NAI but I think would suggest a 3-person scumteam if Arakhor flipped scum. Feels like the comment is indirectly throwing shade on me/Rhand because of the quoted message and that's not a good look in hindsight. Complains about both Marl and Jo not reading things well at points. NAI but I wanted to point out he did it to Marl too which has sort of been brushed over. Feels willing to vote for Rhand at various points in the thread but not willing to commit until somebody else (Renata/Rask) pushes him. Doesn't want to commit to anything on Takhsis either. Makes a non-read on Choxorn in response to my post. Never voted D1. He's asked for thoughts on G1K and makes another non-read about not understanding him but thinking his post was ok taken literally. More Takhsis comments but no Takhsis reads. Not giving thoughts on any major wagons / suspects throughout I think has to be purposeful. In hindsight, a scum read.

2. Loderingo

Loderingo Warlord

I feel we have got to the stage now where if I finished a sentence with a full stop that would be a sign of my guilt!

I don’t think I misrepresented Rhand. I’m sure there is another post somewhere where he said about Golden Knight not having any votes. Anyway in the post you quote, Rhand seems to be saying he townread me, which fits in with what I’m saying.

And I didn’t look at Johanna’s posts last night - I looked at some old games before this one started to get a feel.

One thing we can agree on is this has become unproductive. You are clearly going to tunnel me until one of us gets eliminated come what may. I only have limited time in the week and I feel like I am losing track of the rest of the game.

3. El-ahrairah

El-ahrairah Chieftain

Then it's fortunate I've already committed to avoiding a distracting thunderdome with you, the lack of thunderdome from me should now afford you every opportunity to address the rest of the game. I look forward to seeing how you solve this going forward

:popcorn:

4. Master Radishes

Master Radishes Warlord

I've been obsessing over another game and haven't paid enough attention to this one, at least not since the first flip.

What's the happy happ? What developments have there been? Who are the points of discussion? Etc.

5. Renata

Renata homicidal jungle cat GOTM Staff

I picked up a bunch on Arakhor when I was collecting quotes for G1K, definitely vibe with what you're saying here. My only reservation, and I don't think it's enough to let him off the hook, is his coming in this morning seeming to still not know Rhand's role. It'd surprise me to find that a scum team hadn't discussed him.

Legacy of Smiles likes this.
  6. Renata

Renata homicidal jungle cat GOTM Staff

Ummm.

Inawordyes and Legacy of Smiles like this.
  7. Legacy of Smiles

Legacy of Smiles Prince

IAWY may or may not have called you a lock wolf.

8. Legacy of Smiles

Legacy of Smiles Prince

I almost included that bit in my analysis but I thought that it was probably easy enough to fake to be NAI... especially after Arakhor was complaining about Marl and Jo not backreading well enough.

9. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

OK sorry for being absent today, I have subbed in Zack's game at the org and it's dense.

Though I don't see much changing my reads rn. #773 #779

I think Renata's on to something and definatly townreading her. I'll shield her if need be today. And LoS too.

10. Master Radishes

Master Radishes Warlord

Oh yeah I'm used to that sort of thing.

What else?

Inawordyes likes this.
  11. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

quicktopic? Nice wolfchat formatting info. :goodjob:

Spoiler :
    Read his ISO instead of spamming shades

12. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

I said it, this was crafted at night while discussing with my fav pet.

13. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

Can u give us your read about Loderingo and G1K pls. And Ace if you feel like it.

14. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

*reads

15. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

vote: Golden1Knight. The baguette strikes back!

16. Legacy of Smiles

Legacy of Smiles Prince

Renata made a case on G1K a bit back and I think he's the lead wagon right now.

17. Golden1Knight

Golden1Knight Emperor

This case is so good that almost convinced me that I am a wolf, thats how much of a poor job I have done so far as villager :lol:

Yeah this is bad, and while its a pretty useless argument I can assure you that wolf me wouldn't be that careless (saying that we should kill mr. third party, failing to get him yeeted, then killing him at night anyway? lol). Still I gotta do my villager duty and I will try to assemble some reads, even if only for legacy purposes.

18. Inawordyes

Inawordyes In a word: Illyria

Nice

19. Legacy of Smiles

Legacy of Smiles Prince

:shifty:

RRRaskolnikov likes this.
  20. Golden1Knight

Golden1Knight Emperor

I'm afraid that having 7 lifes is not a thing is this catverse :(

Legacy of Smiles likes this.