Root Mafia (Game Thread - Mafia Victory)

You're really not challenging that "jester, scum or actively unhelpful townie" look.

If I'm jester, why would I?
If I'm mafia, I would?
The last is your perception (that is based on others imo)

So I have no need.

So with that you can see me as jester or town if you want.

Maybe I am jester in fact, guess there is only one way to find out. :)

You think I can't tell when someone is being actively unhelpful by myself? If you're trying to win hearts and minds, you're doing it worse than I would.

Arakhor -- I mean OK, but Ace is really low-hanging fruit here, the jester seems a significant stretch and like he points out himself, no vote attached. I'm not getting the sense of conviction that you promise you were going to deliver. It's still pretty meh.

You think I can't tell when someone is being actively unhelpful by myself? If you're trying to win hearts and minds, you're doing it worse than I would.

That is why I don't compare my play to others. :)

Arakhor -- I mean OK, but Ace is really low-hanging fruit here, the jester seems a significant stretch and like he points out himself, no vote attached. I'm not getting the sense of conviction that you promise you were going to deliver. It's still pretty meh.

I second this!
Just like Ariana I will be switch my positions.
I'm not so sure about Renata anymore.

Well, funnily enough, that's because I'm focussing on people who stood out to me. Of course, if you believe Ace, I can't have an opinion without someone feeding it to me first.

Well, funnily enough, that's because I'm focussing on people who stood out to me. Of course, if you believe Ace, I can't have an opinion without someone feeding it to me first.
You don't have to go into much detail but what is your opinion on Loderingo if you don't mind sharing?

What I hard claim never rescind is that I have no actions or I'm able to kill anyone.

You don't have to go into much detail but what is your opinion on Loderingo if you don't mind sharing?

My thumbnail sketch is "Plenty of posts, not much content". He's definitely playing up the "newbie" angle, but that's not really indicative of alignment in my view.

Like Marv said, feels kinda rand. Though technically I said it like 24 hours ago so Marv is the copycat here.

If you wanna consolidate, then Takhisis or Lode are much more likely to flip W.
Hmm out of those two... let's see, I would go with Lode, Tak will be easier to solve I think.

You're convinced that Renata is wrong about G1K?

Convinced? No. G1K has said some stuff that I consider sketchy. But I currently have him at 50% chance being wolf, because I could also see some of the stuff he said as coming from town. Meanwhile, I don't exactly trust that Renata is solving from a town POV.

G1K and Takhisis have equity to be on the same team; the only practical value to me in lynching G1K first is that it removes my own association to that team based on my early reaction to Takhisis' wagon on day one. So I wouldn't have to deal with a lot of nonsense on the next day.

Loderingo would probably be second scum team, if he is? Radishes, Arakhor, Esooa, Choxorn, others? I have no associations there nor any particular way to pick among the options. I'm not moving myself unless things go seriously sideways, but some competition from our among our presumed team 2 candidates would probably be a good thing in the long run if anybody's got a serious case.

G1K and Takhisis have equity to be on the same team; the only practical value to me in lynching G1K first is that it removes my own association to that team based on my early reaction to Takhisis' wagon on day one. So I wouldn't have to deal with a lot of nonsense on the next day.

Nah. Takhisis slipping W hard spews you as his bro. I think that's the real reason you don't wanna flip him.

Oh yeah, Esooa is still a thing. I wouldn't hate seeing a wagon on her TBH. She's still so far under the radar that I hear the US military is naming their next stealth bomber after her.

Top Bottom