Root Mafia (Game Thread - Mafia Victory)

Lowkey feel like you and Rhand are wolf/wolf, different factions.

Lowkey feel like you and Rhand are wolf/wolf, different factions.

To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't be surprised if town isn't even in the majority.

The word Vagabonds is in grey, but it's not particularly easy to pick out amidst the black text. If I was going to pick any of those four colourful animal heads to be a third-party survivor, I'd pick the Vagabond.

I was wondering why the Vagabonds weren't included, thank you!

Was just in the process of reading some guides on Root. It seems like the Vagabonds operate separately (only one in a normal Root game?) and I agree with Arakhor that they will probably be similar to what we would expect from 3p roles.

Takhisis still leads by too much. I mean I don't like the Role PM thing, so what?

I'm going to vote: Inawoodyes for no particular reason.

I mean there was a reason but I started catching up 8 hours ago, so I've forgotten it. It was probably something weak about his tone or his vote or something.

Votecount:
takhisis (4):
inawordyes, renata, rhand, el-ahrairah
johanna (1): ace
lord argon (1): legacy of smiles
inawordyes (1): takhisis
legacy of smiles(1): marluxion
loderingo(1): choxorn

The rest is self-voting, obviously.
34 hours till brawl.

As LoS and Arakhor have noted, this early wagon doesn't look very good. Slightly unusual for early D1 maybe?

Lets get some pod racing going on then

Vote: inawordyes

I mean there was a reason but I started catching up 8 hours ago, so I've forgotten it. It was probably something weak about his tone or his vote or something.
Ohhh, you’re a tone player? Nice!

Unvote; Vote: Marluxion

I don’t remember much of anything about you, so hello! Would like to get to know you a bit better in this game

As LoS and Arakhor have noted, this early wagon doesn't look very good. Slightly unusual for early D1 maybe?

Hmm. Somebody (Legacy?) mentioned that the Villagers on this forum do not have a great track record of lynching wolves on D1. My question therefore is twofold:

1. Do you have concerns with anybody on particular (other than IAWY, I assume?) Takhisis' wagon?

2. If the observation of Legacy is correct, and it's unusual for Villagers here to get a furry lynch on D1, and this wagon formation is considered by you to be out of the ordinary, do you think that maybe it might indicate we're on the right path?

I would like to hear from all CFC regulars about question #2, by the way, both on whether the observation is correct, and what you think it means for this gamestate RN.

I can't remember when EOD is - if it's today, apologies I won't be around for it, I've got a migraine coming on and am waiting for my drugs to kick in :\

I'm curious what sort of useful response you'd expect to get to your question #2, el-ahrairah.

EOD is tomorrow, btw.

Hmm. Somebody (Legacy?) mentioned that the Villagers on this forum do not have a great track record of lynching wolves on D1. My question therefore is twofold:

1. Do you have concerns with anybody on particular (other than IAWY, I assume?) Takhisis' wagon?

2. If the observation of Legacy is correct, and it's unusual for Villagers here to get a furry lynch on D1, and this wagon formation is considered by you to be out of the ordinary, do you think that maybe it might indicate we're on the right path?

I would like to hear from all CFC regulars about question #2, by the way, both on whether the observation is correct, and what you think it means for this gamestate RN.
I believe it was from Loderingo, not me.

We have actually come very close to wolf lynches on both of the last two games I have played on CFC. My first game here and the last on the main forums was a t/w wagon formation (and we managed to lynch the wolf the next day). The last game on the subforums had two wolves as top wagons in the middle of the day. In both we did end up lynching town eventually but I don't think either was fruitless.

Top Bottom