Root Mafia (Game Thread - Mafia Victory)

You're playing WW.

You've done this before.

Recently.

The only difference is some minor formatting and lack of modbot.

Everything else is still the same. This is your chance to travel to far-off websites, meet new people, and kill them. The fact that you're perpetuating this "FLAIL SO HELPLESS" persona is just making me scumread you all the more. Which is a shame because you're currently one of my favourite people to play with and I kinda hoped we could be kitty-pals in this game.

P.S. My drugs kicked in and I also have alcohol, this is turning out to be an acceptable evening :crazyeye::crazyeye::crazyeye:
You act as if it is a simple change, but playing somewhere that is not MU is actually really hard for me because I’m not used to playing anywhere else and there are a lot more differences than just the lack of a modbot. Nor am I trying to flail, or act helpless. Pushing that perception onto me is not a good look for you El

And I clearly see that I’m stuck in a “defend myself” loop and I don’t like it because I know there’s no reason to be defensive here

Outside of the Box:

El
Inawordyes

The rest of you are still inside the box until further notice

Since I am a cat, I shall never leave the box, unlike some suspicious birds/rodents/raccoons

Votecount:
takhisis (3): renata, rhand, el-ahrairah
inawordyes (3): takhisis, johannak, golden1knight
johanna (1): ace marvel
lord argon (1): legacy of smiles
legacy of smiles(1): marluxion
loderingo(1): choxorn
marluxion (1): inawordyes
rrraskolnikov (1): loderingo

Not voting (self-voting): rask, lord argon, esooa, arakhor, master radishes.

I haven't written d1 flavour yet. My apologies, I got little distracted.
24 hours till brawl.

I have a strong town read on Takhisis right now that I'm not sure is actually deserved, but still, it's there, and that is making me frustrated with all this role PM BS. I don't think that -- whether it was a slip or intentional -- it's alignment indicating, what the person does with it. But it sure does make for an easy target, because you can just sit there and pontificate about a good vanillager/power role/townie would NEVER until the cows come home and expect to come off as virtuous by doing so.

All that said, townies do play the "good vanillager would NEVER" card way more often than I might prefer, and I'm side-eying el-ahrairah way more for the pointless-to-me questions earlier than for that.

I don't trust Legacy right now, their reaction to me earlier was sketchy.

@pzelda, I unvoted Takhisis somewhere or other. But here it is again: unvote

Hella fellas. Checking in for the greater good of the feline Empire...

Unvote; Vote: Legacy of Smiles

want to see where this road goes
tl;dr you're trying to start an alternative counterwaggon now that mine is losing seam?

See, this is where my belief in your statements starts to wane. Here's is a suuuuper basic summary of the things you've said which contribute towards my growing unease of you:

1. I'm just a harmless widdle old cat-friend
2. I have a role PM
3. I'm a vanillager trying to draw a lynch for the good of my kitty bretheren!

My issue here is: #1 and #2 cannot exist in the same world. If you're a harmless widdle-old cat-friend, it's impossible for you to get a role PM

Therefore, if you have a role PM, you're either a Kitty Power Role, or a player unaligned with the mighty Cat Empire.

If you were a Kitty Power Role, I expect at this point an admission of "guys, I super ****ed up, I'm the KITTY COPVIGDOCMASON, sorry for letting you down, now let's try to kill someone who's not me."

Instead you're playing into it in a LAMISC (Look At Me, I'm So Cat) "grand master plan" way, which leads me to believe you're not actually aligned with town. The way you're handling your ignorance of how harmless widdle-old cat-friends actually received the information about their roles just comes across as very dishonest and deceptive.
Ah, you're definitely not acquainted with Takhisis' relationship with cats.

At the moment I'm town leaning Jo, Takhsis and Loderingo. Slight scum lean on Rhand. Everyone else is mostly null to me right now I think or at least I'm not confident enough on my reads to go there yet.

Vote: Rhand

Top Bottom