Root Mafia (Game Thread - Mafia Victory)

Hi Rask, nice to meet you to. You are probably wondering why I voted for you before we even met? I thought you were lurking and I was trying to smoke you out. I'm now wondering if that was a bit unfair...

I'll probably switch my vote tomorrow to someone else but not sure who yet.

Just had a nice cup of herbal sleep tea and hopefully my brain can figure out who all the scum are while I'm sleeping.

Don't worry, you do you. Who cares what's fair? (fwiw, it's totally and legit)

NGL, I love MU's software so much...

But it's good to be at home!

When you said something like "oh good, then we have something to talk about", followed by talking about something entirely different.
Ah that's fair enough. I think that happened because I wasn't really bothered about talking about that given topic, I just wanted more AI discussion in general.

Derpcleared? Looking townie because you said something stupid?

I'm not sure whether I'll get any useful response at all, but that's sure not going to stop me from poking at what interests me.

See, this is where my belief in your statements starts to wane. Here's is a suuuuper basic summary of the things you've said which contribute towards my growing unease of you:

1. I'm just a harmless widdle old cat-friend
2. I have a role PM
3. I'm a vanillager trying to draw a lynch for the good of my kitty bretheren!

My issue here is: #1 and #2 cannot exist in the same world. If you're a harmless widdle-old cat-friend, it's impossible for you to get a role PM

Therefore, if you have a role PM, you're either a Kitty Power Role, or a player unaligned with the mighty Cat Empire.

If you were a Kitty Power Role, I expect at this point an admission of "guys, I super ****ed up, I'm the KITTY COPVIGDOCMASON, sorry for letting you down, now let's try to kill someone who's not me."

Instead you're playing into it in a LAMISC (Look At Me, I'm So Cat) "grand master plan" way, which leads me to believe you're not actually aligned with town. The way you're handling your ignorance of how harmless widdle-old cat-friends actually received the information about their roles just comes across as very dishonest and deceptive.

You're playing WW.

You've done this before.

Recently.

The only difference is some minor formatting and lack of modbot.

Everything else is still the same. This is your chance to travel to far-off websites, meet new people, and kill them. The fact that you're perpetuating this "FLAIL SO HELPLESS" persona is just making me scumread you all the more. Which is a shame because you're currently one of my favourite people to play with and I kinda hoped we could be kitty-pals in this game.

P.S. My drugs kicked in and I also have alcohol, this is turning out to be an acceptable evening :crazyeye::crazyeye::crazyeye:
+1 but like +20 to this post

Honestly a little disappointed El is a villager this game again. I wanna see you wolf, El

kinda agree with this.
Also liking the early banter yesterday.
As much as I disliked Rhand cold entrance, nitpicking at Wiml's read on Esooa.
disagree on the Rhand thing. A short but committal entry post (saying what ever he said about Rhand tunnel) isn't something scum usually makes, especially not Rhand. Very different to what I remember from him in Stormtossed. I also think his reaction was warranted cause it was replying to a pretty scummy post

Heehee.

Top Bottom