Root Mafia (Game Thread - Mafia Victory)

Final votecount:
johannak (5):
inawordyes, ace marvel, choxorn, arakhor, loderingo
choxorn (3): master radishes, legacy of smiles, raskolnikov
inawordyes (2): takhisis, renata
loderingo(2): el-ahrairah, rhand
legacy of smiles(1): marluxion
ace marvel (2): johannak, golden1knight
renata (1): esooa
lord argon (1): lord argon

The Great Clearing was in flames with soldiers of Marquise de Cat killing and looting. There was a lot of smoke and small skirmishes among soldiers and defenders happened all across town. At first it looked like nothing can stop the cats, but birds showed more valor than expected and they managed to keep their lines long enough to evacuate all valuables from the clearing. Hours later fires burnt out and smoke was replaced by evening mist, so common in this part of the woodland. That was when several rebellious creatures attacked positions of feline soldiers. They managed to kill several of them, including JohannaK.

JohannaK was a member of Feline Empire.

Illustration depicts vagabonds running away from the siege of the Great Clearing.
It's evening. You can post in the thread, unless specified otherwise in your pm. Send me your actions in next 23 hours, one hour before the daylight phase starts.

24 hours left till daybreak.

This must be the first game I've been in where town are narratively the bad guys.

Well that went well. I only voted for Jo as I was panicked by Renata's sudden switch to me out of nowhere.

I was actually thinking of voting Marluxion, not because I think Marluxion is scum but as a way of unvoting without voting for myself.

This must be the first game I've been in where town are narratively the bad guys.
I lurked the League of Evil game from years ago where town were the villains. The thing I remember most is the infinite town bulletproof who tanked like 3 nightkills and had a hider behind them every night.

Well that went well. I only voted for Jo as I was panicked by Renata's sudden switch to me out of nowhere.

I was actually thinking of voting Marluxion, not because I think Marluxion is scum but as a way of unvoting without voting for myself.
Unvote

Is acceptable. :)

Siding with the good guys, eh? lol

I lurked the League of Evil game from years ago where town were the villains. The thing I remember most is the infinite town bulletproof who tanked like 3 nightkills and had a hider behind them every night.

Not one of my better game design choices, I must admit

And also clearly Johanna wasn't one of my better vote choices.

I think I wanna chop the whole wagon from start to end. loderingo may have been selpressing but otherwise there are no excuses to pile on Jo like that.

Imo the guys around at EOD should go first for failing to reeval.

That seems like a terrible role idea.

In the wise words of Choxorn himself:

"Winner of the World's Most Effective Bulletproof Townie Award, 2014 (and probably every other year). Took 4 attacks (one each from the mafia, the SK, the Vig, and the Vengeful Lynchee) and gave Frozen a safe hiding spot for most of the game. Could have been injured and made vulnerable by Takhisis (though the mafia did consider doing that, I guess they decided it wasn't worth taking two nights to kill him) and killed by Jarrema's kill-through-protection ability, but neither of those things ever happened.

Note to self: Bulletproof Townies suck as much for the Mafia as Unlynchable Mafia suck for the town. Avoid using them."

One of my dumber vote experiments, at least it didn't make a difference.

What's the tell about Loderingo? Also do u really believe Tak slipped?

"I'm not telling about the tell" means what it means, dude.

And yes.

Yeah thats right, seems like I cant read properly anymore lmao

Still the point kind of stands, Tak flipping red doesn't means a lot here.

WTAF is this a joke??? Seriously??? Flipping a red player means we're ONE STEP CLOSER TO VICTORY. It means we have SOLID INFOS TO WORK WITH. It means we have a DIRECTION FOR VOTING TOMORROW. And also importantly it means WE DID NOT LYNCH A TOWN.

But yeah I can see how a player flipping red is pretty much meaningless.

IF YOU DON'T ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT A TOWN WIN!

Top Bottom