[BNW] Rotate start position

Khilak

Chieftain
Hello boyz!

I have read in these forums about the "Rotate Start Position" mod, I googled it but could not find a page to download it. Does anyone have the link to this mod and its use instructions?
Do you recommend it? I seem to get usually bad initial locations on Deity (example, only 2 or 3 luxes for a 4 city start, or crammed space where I can't place my expos...)
This usually kills my enjoyment and I quit the game.
Thanks!

Back in the day when I was sharing maps on a regular basis, I used Rotate Start Position to guarantee a reasonable start. @whoward69 is a peach. Highly recommended. Much faster than re-rolling and re-rolling.

I would not characterize my default Deity spawns as “bad” – but mediocre. I never did feel like the Hellblazers maps changed that. The low sea level settings will get you more space though, too much for my tastes.

Nowadays I just use one of the hundreds of maps that @Nizef has shared.

I will check @Nizef 's maps. Currently i am playing an Arab game Deity on huge and I am having a blast, even if losing.

I will check @Nizef 's maps. Currently i am playing an Arab game Deity on huge and I am having a blast, even if losing.

The thread Enjoyable Deity Games consists of 155 regular games (plus a subseries for modded civs with 7 games) at the moment and Other Enjoyable Civilization 5 Games (for Immortal and below) of 49 games. Most of these have at least good starts and many times the starts are high above the average. It would be great if you found some of them worthwhile.

Top Bottom