Rough Rider! (Concept Art)

Imagine the ingame grass actually looked like that, it would be amaaaaazing. :D

...just kidding. Looks great. I wonder whether they manage to somehow "import" that charm onto the actual ingame unit. Would be cool to have unique units feel like "secondary characters".

That horse can totally talk and throws some cynical comments during a battle. :crazyeye:

Hat looks way too cartoony. Look how high it goes above the top of his head. And that brim a ridiculous.

. . . Kidding! Texans, don't hate me!

Stop, drop, shut 'em down open up shop
Oh, no
That's how Rough Riders roll

Personally, I'm not a fan of making them an American UU, but I'm fine with the concept art (assuming it fits the art style overall).

Stop, drop, shut 'em down open up shop
Oh, no
That's how Rough Riders roll

Personally, I'm not a fan of making them an American UU, but I'm fine with the concept art (assuming it fits the art style overall).

Would you prefer them to be DMX's UU?

I would prefer DMX to be America's UU actually ;)

Check it out! :goodjob:

Spoiler :

I have to admit, that horse is pretty intimidating.
I cannot see the image? this happens on so many forums

Apologies that this is off-topic.

Can't see the image. Not sure if I should be grateful or appalled. :crazyeye:

I cannot see the image? this happens on so many forums

I had this issue as well, maybe what I discovered will help one of you:

I use Google Chrome, and with some images the show button did not work.
However, if I opened the page in incognito mode the show button worked fine.

This got me thinking...the only significant difference between regular chrome and incognito mode when it came to rendering the page was that incognito mode does not load extensions.
So, I disabled all my extensions and reloaded the page...Voila, the show button worked!

I then reenabled the extensions one by one, reloading the page after each one and finally got to the one that caused the problem.
In my case it was an extension called Disconnect, which blocks the trackers that monitor online activity, including those from major sites such as Google, Facebook and Twitter.

The image that was not loading in this case was loaded from a twitter domain (twimg.com).
As soon as I disabled the blocking of tracking by twitter the image was unblocked and the show button worked.

That horse looks like I've seen it in a cartoon somewhere.... somehow.

Top Bottom