RPG ANNOUNCEMENT(yes, I Know That was In All Caps!)(i"m Making A Point!)

Swissempire

Poet Jester
Now that i drew your attention with all capital letter(SEE IT DOES WORK!)I would like to ave you all pay attention

PAY ATTENTION(it works)

A new era is dawning for the demogame. We are seeing a rise in partcipation as summer comes in, and we need to get more players in. How do we do that?

HOW WE DO THAT(it works)

Most CFCers are creative people. Creative people like.... to be creative. So I'm here to tell you something.

WHAT I'M HERE TO TELL YOU(you get the point)

The Demogame RPG is being revitalized. Come, its more than just making a buisness now. There are quests to go on, quick or slow, your choice. Start a fued, a gang, anything. The RPG sub-forum is no longer Snozeville, its the "I'll be back, with weapons" thread. The beauty of the RPG is that you can do what interests you, people can have their club and drink their tea, and you can have your sword an slaughter rebellious Mongols.

WHAT AM I SAYING?

I am saying you, yes you, the one reading this, shoulod come join the RPG as it begins it ascent into the next stage, the stage of coolosity. Make a character, join a quest, or start your own quest. Make the AMfia and xtort people, or be a vigilante and deal out justice. Who care?

Be who you wanna be, join the demogame RPG!

:thumbsup: YEAH IT'S REALLY COOL INDEED, SO EVERYONE JOIN! (it's really working;) )

ZOMG, it does work....

And to all Mods: This is an announcement, please don't move it...

If i'm the coroporation, no.

And party at the Rebel Pub II :dance:

I've already run up a 27 gold tab for you people to drink on Nobody's victory.

I'm looking to pay 50 Gold to the Rebel Pub while picking up everyone's drinks, so keep drinking!!!

Top Bottom