• Abstain

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaitan

der Besucher
Our economy will follow the money in the system. This comes only from salaries. If we base salaries on a per chat basis the amount of money coming into the economy will be very stable and predictable. If we base it on a per game turn basis the economy will fluctuate up when there are more turns/chat and down when there are less turns/chat.

Note that this decision does not affect the relative salaries in any way. Prices will still need to be set based on how much money is coming into the economy regarless of which system is used.

If this poll results in a majority of "per game turn" responses, the RPG rules will be modified to accomodate. The relative costs for opening businesses and taking loans will remain unchanged.

EDIT: This topic was discussed in this thread. This is a 48 hour poll.

I voted fixed also. The only real advantage I see in the variable option is purchasing items mid-turn chat (which probably isn't allowed). The variable option may also influence the DP, as far as the length of any turn chat. With the fixed option, I don't see any real problems.

Higher payout doesn't matter. This is the economic base. Everything else follows this. If we pay out more, prices will be higher. If we pay out less, prices will be correspondingly lower.

tied.... its as excting as the pres-election!

Anyways: just ot remind everyone that we will have to adopt and check the prices no matter which method we choose...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom