1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

RPG Election Results

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game III: RPG' started by Shaitan, Apr 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaitan

Shaitan der Besucher

Election polls are posted for (almost) all RPG Manager positions. SAAM has won the Land Manager position uncontested. Results of the elections will be posted here at the conclusion of the elections (in 48 hours).

2. Shaitan

Shaitan der Besucher

I will be helping the managers as much as I am able but cannot accept any management position at this time. RL is too busy at the moment and I do not want my demogame participation to suffer.

3. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

The RPG looks good with only 2 stickies. I bet it won't last long. You can delete this if you want.

4. Shaitan

Shaitan der Besucher

Looks like we'll be having a good number of elections. Every position has at least one confirmed candidate with 4 having two and 1 having an incredible 5 candidates!

Election threads will be posted tomorrow morning (EST).

5. Shaitan

Shaitan der Besucher

Elections are now in motion. All positions except Land Manager are represented in election threads.

6. Shaitan

Shaitan der Besucher

7. Shaitan

Shaitan der Besucher

All RPG Managers need to get their threads posted and a basic copy of their proposed rulesets ready ASAP! Tomorrow is May 1 when we're supposed to be starting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.