1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

RPG: The Cult of Micalian

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game: Role Play & Games' started by I am the Future, Apr 13, 2006.

1. I am the Future

I am the Future Oi Oi Oi !!!

Come all to Join the great cult of Micalian where Music is free and Beer is free-er!

What happens in the cult? I will tell you what. We Drink till we cant drink anymore at which point we have a bit more. In our Drunken state we are able to freely comunicate with eachother but more then that. While drunk we can easily reach Micalian and even (on a very rare occasion) reach Chip Himself. After we comune with the lords and lose conciousness we laps into a perfect state of meditation where we can directly connect to the gods.

Doesn't that sound fun? Music, Friends Getting drunk off your ass, and all while saving your immortal soul. Memebers are welcom and it is requested that you donate 10 gold to the cult leader every few posts in order to keep this organization running.

Members:

2. I am the Future

Book of Future Prophet of Micalian
    When the world was created by Chip their was Humanity. They lived good and peacful lives. But their was a problem. Their world was very, very boreing. So, Chip gave them a god known only as Micalian. Micalian would teach the people all things f-ing awesome and rad.
    For hundreds of years Micalian tried to teach the people but he was not succesful. What was his problem? How could he help the people live exciting lives. And above All, be realy COOL. Then one day durring a very unsucesful party Micalian talked to a man called "I am the Future". After talking to "I am the Future" for a while Micalian took a drink of rather old Grape Juice. This Grape juice gave Micalian a very strange feeling. He quickly decided that this was Rad. And since he was with I am the Future when it happened HE thought that I am the Future must be rad too.
    Micalian told I am the Future all of the secrets of the universe. Which didn't take a long time and turned out to not be all that rad. But, After knowing the secrets of the Universe I am the future had one very, very good idea. He would make this thing he called beer, he would then make television, and on this television he would advertise the beer with hot women who say they like guys who drink the beer.
    The invention of beer setup a chain reaction in the world. Their was soon other even Cooler drugs. Then their was War and soon after War ROCK MUSIC! Yes Micalian had done it, He had made the world f-ing awesome and totally rad!
    The End.
    People of Chip, The Great and "RAD" One known as Micalian has sent me message of The End. It was told to The "RAD" One by His Sweetness Chip. Chip has coriographed a great ending for this project called life. One day once the holy Chiphad has been compleated and the people of the earth complete one of the 6 holy quests he shall apear to us again. The Holy Quests are parelless. But with out these quests man will never be able to fully reconnect with Chip. So shall the Holy Quests of Chip be presented upon the followers of SwissEmpire.
    * Cleansing the Earth of all impure nations
    * Controlling the lands and creatures of Chip
    * Spreading the good and rad word of Chip
    * Journeying to the sky to be with Chip
    * Proving your manipulation of others through the Lord Chip
    * Or running out of time in this place
    Once a single one of these holy events has taken place. Chip shall reveal himself to the people and give them a holy sign. THis sign shall proclaim to them that they as followers of Chip have truely won. He shall then ask if they wish to continue. This decision can only be made by the people. Once this is done. Credits shall fill the great screen reading only one name for producer, animate, coder, etc. Chip.
    The End.
    After The End their is the Abyss. In the Abyss their is nothing, and thus nothing is there. In the souls of those who are not taken by the Omega Cat there too is nothing, and thus it is logical to think that they must be in the Abyss. SO in the Abyss which contains nothing lay the souls of those not taken by the Omega Cat.
    Inside the nothingness that is the Abyss there is Muchness. Inside this Muchness is the paradise of Perosofo. Perosofo is reserved for those that have led good lives in the eyes of the Holy Chip. All those who have been taken by the Omega Cat but Chip dosent see fit to move into the paradise known as Perosofo are sent back to the Earth to relive a more fitting existence of the Great and Wonderful Chip.
    And those the lands of the Earth will End. And the Holy Credits will role. And after words the Abyss will set in. And in the Abyss which contains nothing a center of Muchness will exist. Inside of taht Muchness will be the paradise of Perosofo where the souls of those taht Chip feels have led a good life shall reside for the rest of eternity.

3. ice2k4

ice2k4 Emperor

In a drunked stupor. "Here's your 10 gold oh great prophet. Why don't we go have a drink at the Rebel Pub, eh?"

4. I am the Future

Sounds like a great plan Ice. Says future as he leaves to spread the word of micalian.