RPPB Units Martyred Screen

RPPB Units Martyred Screen 2.0

RPPB

Chieftain
RPPB submitted a new resource:

RPPB Units Martyred Screen - Added Units Martyred Screen and Global War Screen to the gameplay

RPPB Units Martyred Screen

After playing civilization 6 for hours and hours, one day was hit by the demon of modding. I wanted to do something for the game which I have been enjoying a lot. Modding was the way I found where I could contribute to the civilization game, thanks to Firaxis for the mod community. So after researching, learning, understanding game events and spending days and days in coding, I finally bring to you RPPB Units Martyred Screen.

Units Martyred Screen is a mod which...

Read more about this resource...

not sure about the bug but -->>
when the AI capture my spy, I try to retrieve him by diplomatic - but nothing happens..
it wasn't like that before, plz check if its your MOD .. thank you!!
* and if you can add for counting my troops it will be great !
thank you

not sure about the bug but -->>
when the AI capture my spy, I try to retrieve him by diplomatic - but nothing happens..
it wasn't like that before, plz check if its your MOD .. thank you!!
* and if you can add for counting my troops it will be great !
thank you

Hi Golan, this mod does not interfere with any gameplay scripts, it just tracks events what is happening, Hence this mod won't affect any diplomatic events.
Also please could elaborate about counting troops. In the latest update, I have added a screen where you would get all the details of the troops you have, rename troops at any level, plus other additional features. Will this be enough for the requirement or if any more needed please ping and I'll try my best. Thank You.

RPPB's Units Martyred Screen, although one of the most intriguing additional features in the Civilization's VI mod scene, stores almost all of its data in your RAM. For long, marathon-style games with many civilizations on the field of a large map, it can use over 3x the base game's RAM, pushing your RAM usage past 16GB. A great mod, but one that you may need to turn off as your game grows longer. As your computer approaches its RAM limit, you will find yourself waiting 6-20 seconds per unit killed so that the mod can inscribe the data into its historical chart. Highly recommended, but ultimately it requires some type of self-cleanup. Although it should tally civilization data numerically, the specifics that it keeps such as which unit killing which, should have a cap of say, 150. This will keep RAM usage low as it erases old data but still provides per-turn relevant information. The coding of which I'm not sure is possible, but what certainly is impossible, is envisioning a world where everyone can afford the hardware needed to run such a fun mod. As we do not yet live in a Star-Trek-like culture, many cannot.

Top Bottom