RR1 -Bond no More !

Justininan is just to the right. I was saying we don't have to settle towards him. Your suggestion for a city (1S of wine) would block him off. But it's just a mediocre city earing us nothing but diplo hits.

And, you're allowed to look at the save even if you aren't playing.

I'm with mystyfly, i don't think we need to settle toward Just, we'll pick wine up from our second city. The only thing i'd disagree with is connecting the copper up, We don't want a visit from the neighbours just yet and aggresive axes seem to discourage pre-emptive strikes

Second city to the west and then grab one of the ivory sites. i want to bet Darius goes for the sugar and gems to his east before the ivory.

I meant we didn't have to hook up copper just now. I'd wait until we chopped out the GW. Anyway we don't really have the production capacities to build some axes just yet.

Mysty's plan for two settlers+GW looks solid. After that, I'd get some military going before going for the 'Mids, axes and spears if Darius has horses.

1 SE of the stone is good.

Got it, but not for today. RFCRAND was released! and I decided to get CivRev.

That goddamned mysty BUGged the game. Darn him.

I forgot to crop my screenshots. Oops.

Turn 0 (30)

1SE of Stone. 1SE of Stone. YUCK!

Turn 1 (31)

Meet Giovanni II (what?)

Spoiler :

Turn 11 (41)

AH completes, research to Pottery.

Turn 12 (42)

Someone has proved the world is round???

Spoiler :

Turn 15 (45)

Settler can settle next turn. Grande Muraglia will complete in 5 turns.

I am very sorry.
Looks like I broke the log.

I made a clean BUG 3.0 install (no killing log then) but installed that simcutie file for ruff when bughunting. Seems like I played the set before removing it again :blush:

Again, my apologies :(

edit: BurnEmDown is UP and Ad Hoc on deck!

This is not a pholks game, quotey. Lack of save is not a bonus in here :p

P.S your screen has nothing showing circumnavigation stuff :p On a Persian cover event and the founding of Hinduism.

Italian is not my strongest language. I looked at the word "Terra" insterad of Induisimo :blush:

Also I was sure I had uploaded the save...

Attachments

• No espionage Stalin ;) a. C. - 2200.CivBeyondSwordSave
    65.3 KB · Views: 88
Heh he only didn't want me to be the only one who doesn't use english in civ atm :p

BTW feel free to :whipped: me for breaking the log. I really should've just removed that @#ç%ç%& file just after ruff got his CTD...

Got it, so now I play 15 turns, take screens of important events and report what happened?

Bah, my screen-shots are all black, maybe my computer forgot to take the lid off of the camera? :\

So I guess I'll report everything from memory:

turn 1: founded St.Petersburg 1SE of stone, as planned, which was immidietly (spell check?) connected to capital due to border, started making a worker in peters'.
turn 3\4 (Can't remember): GW is finished! Go us :)! worker who just chopped forest for GW now heading for copper, making another worker with overflow.
turn 5: finished pottery, was it? well whatever we were researching, started to work on writing.
turn ~7: marked 1 and 2a\b as my idea of spots for future cities (after ele city), not sure whether we should settle 2a or 2b, later found out bizzy settled close to mark 1, we should cap his capital and raze the new city :mad:
turn 9: finished copper mine, started making road towards peters' for faster advance on bizzy. after making worker started on settler (I think, maybe there was something inbetween? :S)
turn ~11: finished writing, everyone agrees to open borders but I only signed em with justinian so our scout can get back home.

nothing big after that comes to mind, hope I didn't write too much trying to not write too little :p
save:

Attachments

• No espionage Stalin ;) a. C. - 2200.CivBeyondSwordSave
    65.3 KB · Views: 83
BurnEmDown said:
So I guess I'll report everything from memory:
Bah, you could've used the turnlog :p or at least take notes ;)

turn ~11: finished writing, everyone agrees to open borders but I only signed em with justinian so our scout can get back home.
Turned research down to 0 on that turn? No? Well imo it's quite effective.

What are we going to research now and in the near future? I'm gonna look at the save when I'm sober, but you can start discussing :goodjob: (tuesday + friday night are squash + beer night, keep that in mind ;))

Roster
r_rolo1
mystyfly
Quotey
BurnEmDown - just played
Ad Hoc - UP NOW
Stuge - on deck

I started researching IW so we can see where there is iron to help choosing our future city placement, or rivals to rush. after that I'd guess we could get alpha, and we'll choose which tech based on the situation.

IW is meh imo as we don't have jungle to clear. We have copper so no rush to get iron. We'll most likely attack (bizzy?) with WE + cats anyway.

Teching ABC then won't work I think, as the AIs will be faster. I'd rather tech Aesth to trade around.

Top Bottom