RR16 -It's tax day again ... Common thread

I think Pig is suggesting consolidating the original titles so that a team name could fit. The common thread can represent the name of the actual SG. So maybe something like:

RR16B - Screaming Orange Pumpkins

RR16A - The Losers

^ I think you just mixed up the letters there, L!

@Rusten, glad this has caught your attention. :)

:lol: ha...just an innocent example to help Rolo out :mischief:

So team B is "The Losers" , right ?

Really, I agree that the names have to be changed, but if team B ( aka not A-Team :p ) does not give a name I'll simply stick with pigswill suggestion and put the Team A or B sooner in the name .

Start out by renaming them RR16A and RR16B and subsequent changes can be pondered later...

Rolo - I was serious about "Screaming Orange Pumpkins". It is name I think the team somewhat came to a consensus on, so go with it.

"The Losers" was semi-serious :lol::mischief::devil:

Maybe Team A can be the Smashing Pumpkins then. :D

Interestingly, I used to be a big Smashing Pumpkins fan. A friend of mine, who was much less enamored by the group, used to tease me about it by calling them "Screaming Orange Pumpkins.

Hey Rolo - not sure if this was clarified or not:

Is AP victory banned or is it anything goes as far as VC?

Also, I assume this is a fastest finish competition, right? Not, who has the shiniest cities...

Thanks for clarifying, rolo. Good thing as we were just about to win the AP vote :D

As mentioned, Team B has a team name (edit: and the new thread title formats are no better) Rolo change our team name, please

Seriously, why the delay in changing team names

Ooh, we've been pumpkined, no longer shall we be confused with the A-Team.

Seeing our stellar play, nobody could confuse team B with us anyway :D

Ok, I started RR17. Depending on how much people sign up, I'll make or not another two team game, so please , if you want to play stop by to confirm or inform me of your interest ;)

Top Bottom