(RT) Expedition Reward List

GAGA Extrem

Emperor
Greetings, fellow colonists!

You might have figured out by now that ruins are a bit more important than they used to be and there is also new fancy stuff you can dig up. So I made you a small list containing all the potential rewards you can get from the different expedition sites. I am not 100% sure if I interpreted the code correctly in all cases, so stuff where I am not sure gets a "(?)".

Ressource Pod:
[30%] Gain a free Solar Collector
[30%] Gain 40-80(?) Energy
[20%] Gain 15-30(?) Culture
[20%] Gain science equal to 20% of the cost of your current tech OR get twice your current science-per-turn ratio if you have no active research
Chance to obtain an Old Earth artifact

Derelict Settlement:
[50%] Gain four times your current culture-per-turn (min: 30, max: 500)
[50%] Gain 1 free pop

Crashed Satellite:
[66%] Gain 80 Production
[33%] Gain a 25% total science cost investment in a stem tech that you can't research yet AND that costs less than 1500 science

Alien Skeleton:
[66%] Gain a free alien unit (Land tile: 30% chance for Drone, 30% chance for Manticore, 40% chance for Raptor Bug / Ocean tile: 20% chance for Drone, 20% chance for Sea Dragon, 60% chance for Ripper)
[33%] Gain 14-21(?) Affinity Points for a random Affinity
Chance to obtain an Alien artifact

Progenitor Ruin:
[50%] Gain a free Affinity Level of your choise
[50%] Gain a 20% total science cost investment in a stem tech that you can't research yet AND that costs between 2000 and 7000 science
Chance to obtain a Progenitor artifact

Wrecked Colony Lander:
[66%] Gain 1 free pop
[33%] Gain four times your current culture-per-turn (min: 30, max: 500)

Progenitor Device:
[50%] Gain 14-21(?) Affinity Points for a random Affinity
[50%] Gain a free Affinity Level of your choise
Chance to obtain a Progenitor artifact

Sunken Spacecraft:
[33%] Gain 80 Production
[33%] Gain a 25% total science cost investment in a stem tech that you can't research yet AND that costs less than 1500 science
[33%] Gain a 20% total science cost investment in a stem tech that you can't research yet AND that costs between 2000 and 7000 science

Kraken Nest:
[66%] Gain a free alien unit (Land tile: 30% chance for Drone, 30% chance for Manticore, 40% chance for Raptor Bug / Ocean tile: 20% chance for Drone, 20% chance for Sea Dragon, 60% chance for Ripper)
[33%] Gain 14-21(?) Affinity Points for a random Affinity

Sunken Vehicle:
[66%] Gain 80 Production
[33%] Gain four times your current culture-per-turn (min: 30, max: 500)

Very nice info. I figured out what most of them usually gave by playing but I hadn't been able to tell that he Progenitor Device is basically an even better Progenitor Ruin, since it's always an affinity boost. I just thought I was getting lucky with the affinity levels from those. I'll be prioritizing them even more now when picking where to dig first.

And the Kraken Nest really doesn't give artifacts? I guess that makes it the only water expedition site that can give less stuff than its land counterpart. (this one's being the Alien Skeleton)

Don't forget about the chance to get peices of the signal for Contact from Progenitor Ruins/Devices.

Top Bottom