1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

(RT) Expedition Reward List

Discussion in 'CivBE - Strategy & Tips' started by GAGA Extrem, Oct 15, 2015.

  1. GAGA Extrem

    GAGA Extrem Chieftain

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2008
    Messages:
    1,567
    Gender:
    Male
    Greetings, fellow colonists!

    You might have figured out by now that ruins are a bit more important than they used to be and there is also new fancy stuff you can dig up. So I made you a small list containing all the potential rewards you can get from the different expedition sites. I am not 100% sure if I interpreted the code correctly in all cases, so stuff where I am not sure gets a "(?)".

    Ressource Pod:
    [30%] Gain a free Solar Collector
    [30%] Gain 40-80(?) Energy
    [20%] Gain 15-30(?) Culture
    [20%] Gain science equal to 20% of the cost of your current tech OR get twice your current science-per-turn ratio if you have no active research
    Chance to obtain an Old Earth artifact

    Derelict Settlement:
    [50%] Gain four times your current culture-per-turn (min: 30, max: 500)
    [50%] Gain 1 free pop
    Chance to obtain an Old Earth artifact

    Crashed Satellite:
    [66%] Gain 80 Production
    [33%] Gain a 25% total science cost investment in a stem tech that you can't research yet AND that costs less than 1500 science

    Alien Skeleton:
    [66%] Gain a free alien unit (Land tile: 30% chance for Drone, 30% chance for Manticore, 40% chance for Raptor Bug / Ocean tile: 20% chance for Drone, 20% chance for Sea Dragon, 60% chance for Ripper)
    [33%] Gain 14-21(?) Affinity Points for a random Affinity
    Chance to obtain an Alien artifact

    Progenitor Ruin:
    [50%] Gain a free Affinity Level of your choise
    [50%] Gain a 20% total science cost investment in a stem tech that you can't research yet AND that costs between 2000 and 7000 science
    Chance to obtain a Progenitor artifact

    Wrecked Colony Lander:
    [66%] Gain 1 free pop
    [33%] Gain four times your current culture-per-turn (min: 30, max: 500)
    Chance to obtain an Old Earth artifact

    Progenitor Device:
    [50%] Gain 14-21(?) Affinity Points for a random Affinity
    [50%] Gain a free Affinity Level of your choise
    Chance to obtain a Progenitor artifact

    Sunken Spacecraft:
    [33%] Gain 80 Production
    [33%] Gain a 25% total science cost investment in a stem tech that you can't research yet AND that costs less than 1500 science
    [33%] Gain a 20% total science cost investment in a stem tech that you can't research yet AND that costs between 2000 and 7000 science

    Kraken Nest:
    [66%] Gain a free alien unit (Land tile: 30% chance for Drone, 30% chance for Manticore, 40% chance for Raptor Bug / Ocean tile: 20% chance for Drone, 20% chance for Sea Dragon, 60% chance for Ripper)
    [33%] Gain 14-21(?) Affinity Points for a random Affinity

    Sunken Vehicle:
    [66%] Gain 80 Production
    [33%] Gain four times your current culture-per-turn (min: 30, max: 500)
     
  2. hevans900

    hevans900 Chieftain

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2015
    Messages:
    97
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    You can get artifacts from resource pods as well, AFAIK only Old Earth ones
     
  3. Alkaid

    Alkaid Chieftain

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2014
    Messages:
    208
    Very nice info. I figured out what most of them usually gave by playing but I hadn't been able to tell that he Progenitor Device is basically an even better Progenitor Ruin, since it's always an affinity boost. I just thought I was getting lucky with the affinity levels from those. I'll be prioritizing them even more now when picking where to dig first.

    And the Kraken Nest really doesn't give artifacts? I guess that makes it the only water expedition site that can give less stuff than its land counterpart. (this one's being the Alien Skeleton)
     
  4. GAGA Extrem

    GAGA Extrem Chieftain

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2008
    Messages:
    1,567
    Gender:
    Male
    Ah, yeah, had added that already to reddit but forgot to do it here.
     
  5. SahintheFalcon

    SahintheFalcon Chieftain

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2015
    Messages:
    72
    Very good info.

    Would you also happen to know the chances to obtain artifacts?
     
  6. Chaleb

    Chaleb Chieftain

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2014
    Messages:
    78
    Don't forget about the chance to get peices of the signal for Contact from Progenitor Ruins/Devices.
     

Share This Page

Ebates: Get Paid to Shop