1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

RTW resuorces problium

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Road to War' started by fireman357159, Jan 16, 2010.

1. fireman357159

fireman357159 Chieftain

cupple of things first im a very bad civlalzation player and ive never acculy compleated a game of RTW so could someone give me an event list for Europe Pisific and Globle senereos also i have a resuorce problum when i play as like russa i click on south amarica and they don't have like anything but when i play as them they have a cupple of resuorces i think the key to that problume is the foron adviser resuorce meneu but i don't know how to use it can someone help me plz

2. fireman357159

fireman357159 Chieftain

plzzzz help me i really need it

3. kiwitt

kiwitt Road to War Modder

search for events.py

4. Raven Destroyer

Raven Destroyer Chieftain

i have also some prob with recources but then with the lack of health bonus and fun i have whale and gold and i'm surprised that i have them