Rudy or Hillary

Rudy or Hillary?

• Total voters

Damnyankee

Honest Abe
If you had to pick who to vote for in the general election, and this was the choice, who would you vote for? Personally, I would be torn. I hate Rudy and I hate Hillary. However, I would have to vote for Rudy. I feel dirty for doing it, but Hillary will make us stay in Iraq and increase taxes, while Rudy will just make us stay in Iraq. Both have the potential of invading Iraq. Both are against gun rights, and both support abortion being legal. It simply comes down to economics. They are the same damn person except in economics.

Poll? I'll take Hillary. She might shut up about nine eleven some day.

I would vote for vp. So I'm guessing Hillary.

Rudy gets my vote. Maybe there's something I'm still missing but he doesn't seem to be the monster some make him out to be.

Obama... F#$K!, I guess Hillary then...

Rudy gets my vote. Maybe there's something I'm still missing but he doesn't seem to be the monster some make him out to be.

Ehh, I don't like him, but Rudy and Hillary are the same on everything except taxes and the economy. Rudy is a fiscal conservative, and that gets him my vote.

The former mayor of New York vs the current senator of New York.

Great. And afterwards we say that French politics focus too much on Paris. :mischief:

The former mayor of New York vs the current senator of New York.

Great. And afterwards we say that French politics focus too much on Paris. :mischief:

She is a carpet bagger. She never lived in NY until she bought a house here to run for senate.

I'm taking Hillary. I don't like her, but she's much better than single-issue-rudy.

I'm taking Hillary. I don't like her, but she's much better than single-issue-rudy.

Ehh, its not that it is his single issue, its just that he knows Conservatives will vote for him if he harps on 9/11, in which his involvement has been seriously overrated.

She is a carpet bagger. She never lived in NY until she bought a house here to run for senate.
That's the fault of the state of New York, not her. And, certainly, if NY'ers objected they'd of not elected her.

Not my favorite choice, but, if that's the choice, then Hillary.

Because Rudy is the other choice.
And that attitude seems to drive most elections these days. Real choice doesn't exist in most elections and everyone goes to voting booths holding their noses.

I think the low approval rating of politicans today has a lot to do with poor performance, but I think it also has a lot to do with the fact we don't get to vote for people we actually like anymore.

Ehh, its not that it is his single issue, its just that he knows Conservatives will vote for him if he harps on 9/11, in which his involvement has been seriously overrated.

that doesn't really make him any better. Bragging about anything all the time is one of the biggest turn-offs.

Top Bottom