1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Rule with Faith

Rule with Faith

1. ProbablyPlayingPoland

ProbablyPlayingPoland Chieftain

Currently unable to open government tab, how exactly do I fix this...?

2. Atlas627

Atlas627 Chieftain

Read the previous page of posts

3. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Limmu

4. ProbablyPlayingPoland

ProbablyPlayingPoland Chieftain

None of what was posted has helped me fix this. The file simply doesn't change anything. I also can no longer select policies.

5. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Limmu

The fix is designed to allow you to use the Change Government screen; Policy changing has to be done using Suk's manager. This is highlighted in the post. If you're having issues besides this, then outline them clearly and post your Lua log.

6. thothenki

thothenki Chieftain

Hello! I've got a problem that you'all might help with; when using this mod, I can't get a Great Prophet. The Great Theologian shows up, but no prophet. Is this a result of the Summer upgrade or am I doing something wrong? Thanks for the help.

7. Atlas627

Atlas627 Chieftain

When you say shows up, do you mean you can see it in the Great People panel? Are you running a UI mod?

8. thothenki

thothenki Chieftain

With Rule running, when I pull up the Great People, a Great Theologian shows up, but not a Great Prophet. I’ve attached a list of the mods I’m using; how do I tell if a mod makes UI changes (simple question, I know, but I don’t know how to tell)?

Attached Files:

• mods.txt
      File size:
      717 bytes
      Views:
  9. Atlas627

Atlas627 Chieftain

One way to tell is to look in the files of the mod and see if there's a Lua file names something like X_screen. In this case, you have Real Great People which changes the layout of the screen, putting Prophets all the way to the right past the Theologians. The combination of the 2 works correctly for me, though it may be doing something weird for you. Are you sure you scrolled all the way to the right?

10. thothenki

thothenki Chieftain

I think that I tried scrolling left and right, and wasn't able to do that, but I'll check when I return to my game computer in a few hours. Thank you! You've given me some clues to follow to fix this problem!

11. thothenki

thothenki Chieftain

Looks like it was Real Great People. Thanks for the help Atlas627!

12. Atlas627

Atlas627 Chieftain

No problem! I use both mods together and it works fine as far as I can tell (unless Great Theologians always showing 0 progress per turn is normally not a thing)

13. thinkingnut

thinkingnut Chieftain

Hi there, thank you for the promising RwF mod! I'm having issues starting a game with it enabled. Whenever I try, it kicks me back into the main menu. I'm attaching the logs for your reference. I would greatly appreciate anyone's help. Many thanks, everyone.

More info: I'm currently using all of JFD's other civ and leader mods, and I have all the patches downloaded and enabled except for the Nubian patch. That's all.

Attached Files:

14. Atlas627

Atlas627 Chieftain

Read the previous page of posts for a fix. The official version has not been updated for the new patch and JFD is currently on hiatus from updating this mod, so you'll need to follow Chrisy's instructions to fix it.

15. thinkingnut

thinkingnut Chieftain

I see. Thank you for your response, Atlas627.

16. Svartasvanen

Svartasvanen Chieftain

I have a dozen mods installed, enabled and properly working but
    Spoiler this :
    C:\Users\[My name]\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods
    folder is empty. I have "view hidden files" enabled. Please ELI5 how I find the folder for RwF, I really want to install your fix. My game is located on my D:-drive but in that folder there is no mod folder, only one with DLC which has all my DLC but no mods.

17. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Limmu

So you'll want to go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\workshop\content\289070 and then take random stabs in the dark until you find RwF's folder.

18. Skaz881

Skaz881 History Major

I really wish there was an easier way to identify which mod was which.

19. Ondolindë

Ondolindë Chieftain

Hello, everyone! I am wondering if anyone has tried to see how to make RwF compatible with the CQUI Community Edition (it seems to be a temporary one while the original is worked on). Deleting the Governmentscreen .lua and .xml files doesn't help now.

20. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Limmu

Remove CQUI's GovernmentScreen files and implement my fix.