1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Rule with Faith

Rule with Faith

1. Noshy87

Noshy87 Chieftain

How would one go about doing that? I’m pretty new here.

2. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Limmu

There's an explanation in the OP...

3. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

Oh right. No, it won't be updated for that patch, if there's some issue with it. You'll just have to get Rise and Fall :p

4. ITcore

ITcore Chieftain

The text change for the Synagogue doesn't seem to be going through.

Had a hunch and went to check the MODINFO file. Yep, missing from the UpdateDatabase! :p

5. Noshy87

Noshy87 Chieftain

That’s a shame but thanks for letting me know. It’s a great mod - I’m just gonna have to wait for that summer sale to play it! :)

6. dudeSDCA

dudeSDCA Chieftain

I'm seeing this error in my LUA log file. (I'm trying to track down another bug that I think is unrelated to RWF, but figured I should report this too). Thanks!

Runtime Error: R:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\289070\901339687\Lua\UI\Overrides\TechAndCivicSupport.lua:767: attempt to index a nil value
    stack traceback:
    R:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\289070\901339687\Lua\UI\Overrides\TechAndCivicSupport.lua:767: in function 'RealizeCurrentCivic'
    C:\Users\Foenyx\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\AiQuick\WorldTracker.lua:197: in function 'UpdateCivicsPanel'
    C:\Users\Foenyx\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\AiQuick\WorldTracker.lua:310: in function 'OnCivicCompleted'
    [C]: in function 'func'
    [C]: in function '(anonymous)'

7. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Limmu

This should hopefully work as a hotfix for the time being, in case a full update is being delayed by other things. Overwrite the files in JFD's Rule With Faith\Lua\UI\Overrides.

Attached Files:

dudeSDCA likes this.
  8. dudeSDCA

dudeSDCA Chieftain

Thanks @Chrisy15!
    PS your top panel extension mod is awesome :)

JFD and Chrisy15 like this.
  9. Abd121

Abd121 Chieftain

is this mod compatible with Historical religions and Real great people Mods?

10. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

Yes Historical Religions and has some extra support for some of the new religions. Dunno about or of that other mod.

11. Abd121

Abd121 Chieftain

12. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Limmu

13. Guynemer

Guynemer Chieftain

Ran into a minor bug related to the Exodus of the Evangelists golden age dedication and/or Great Theologians.

I obtained the Theologian Borromeo (free apostle, all apostles start with debater) while running said dedication. And while the apostle did, in fact, start with debater (and another promotion, as usual), the apostle did NOT receive its two extra charges, as one would expect with the dedication.

Out of curiosity, on that same turn, I bought another apostle, and that one had both debater AND the extra charges.

14. TheGrumpyBuddha

TheGrumpyBuddha Chieftain

Just picked Merchant Republic and finished a Harbor ... no Lighthouse or anything else. :(
    Supposed to get a free first tier building, right?

15. mike3640

mike3640 Chieftain

Same issue as above. No free first tier building

16. Auda

Auda Chieftain

Hi JFD! Infixo has found a typo while i've asked him for compatibility betwen RwF and BRS in the Better Report Screen thread.

Thanks for your mods!

17. [SSC] Borealis

[SSC] Borealis Chieftain

I encountered a weird, really annoying bug. It happened that i dont get any diplomatic policy slots, no matter if the government has one or i built the Forbidden City. I just wont get even one of that slot. All others work just fine.

18. Atlas627

Atlas627 Chieftain

Are you playing as America? All of their Diplomatic slots are converted to Wildcard slots in the base game. I assume the mod hasn't changed this.

19. RaphaelMart

RaphaelMart Chieftain

Some other bugs i found:

1) All legacy policies give the wrong effect. They still have the original vanilla effects. Mod's text is deceptive.

2) None of the policies that has district/building requirements work with the substitute districts/buildings. Example: hospices (requires temple) don't work with stave church or prasat. It is true for encampment/ikanda, stable/ordu, theater/acropolis and so on.

3) Labour Camps only counts mine on bonus, not strategic resources.

20. thecraftybee

thecraftybee Chieftain

As mentioned above, I too am not getting any first tier buildings when first building the Commercial/Port districts under Merchant Republic.
    Also, can anyone remind me where I find out the type and strength of any Legacy bonuses I should have. I can't seem to find them.